for Reflections of the Soul

1/16 c1 Lololasolol
Amazing
11/4/2021 c1 tobitto
Another interesting story ruined by haters...

Personally, I found this story very refreshing, I like MCs that are more darkish, loner types so your version of Natsu is to my likings.

The fact that you have Natsu try to learn about his past and his connection to Zeref is also very interesting.

You obviously planned to have some sort of relationship between Natsu and Wendy which would have been cool too, I wanted Natsu to make her his travelling companion, maybe have Natsu make his own team.

Team Natsu: Natsu, Juvia, Wendy, Cana

Anyway, I hope you will pick this story up one day and not focus on the haters, my only advice is to write what you like and if someone doesn't like it or appreciate you trying then ignore them.
10/13/2021 c5 1EmperorSnorlax
My interest is certqinly peaked.
Ur natsu is one of the best AU versions ive read about
I really hope this gets updated.
10/13/2021 c1 EmperorSnorlax
This
This is the kind of premise ive been looking for in terms of fairy tail fanfics.
For so long ive looked for it
6/3/2021 c5 TeemVizzle
this was sooo gooodddd
1/4/2021 c4 6RavenDusk
Review time! Something I've decided to start doing a little more of since I started my second story, but now is not the time for that. First of all, if you actually get hate mail, good on you for ignoring it. Honestly, this is one of the best stories I've ever read. Aside from the fact that your grammar is near perfect, when many stories have interesting ideas but kill my interest after finding out they can't spell, punctuate, or write with any logical flow, this one is exceptional. The way you weave the plot is extremely well done, and I understand a lot of what you've done, and pretty much all of it makes perfect sense. Now, because I'm a cynical pessimist, I won't allow anyone to be perfect, so here are my complaints/suggestions. This is a big one but I'll obviously still read the story (I just told you I liked it, duh) but I don't understand the Juvia pairing. I can kinda see it if I squint, but I feel like it would be probably my third choice if I was writing this story. In fairness, if I was writing the story, it wouldn't be as good, but that's my personal opinion. I think Mira would be the best, seeing as she shares ties with Lisanna, she's always had a thing for the slayer, she genuinely regrets her transgressions towards him and her gaining his trust and forgiveness can be a challenge of its own, and their shared demon nature can bring them closer. My second choice would be Ultear, which seems rather random, but I think if you want to talk about similar pasts, look no further than Ultear. Natsu was abandoned by his parent, just like Ultear thought she was. The only difference was that Natsu found a home while Ultear did not. Their positions could have easily been switched or altered with a slight difference in the timeline. For their connection in personalities, I think the dark part of Natsu with a blinding light within his heart could help break Ultear's darkness, and I think Ultear's shared sense of loss could help the slayer with his own problems. Their shared struggles could bring them closer together, and eventually, end up a thing. Juvia to me just seems to meld so well with Gray, I can't really see her with anyone else accurately. Anyway, that's my two cents. If you ever decide to abandon this story, shoot me a message and I'll genuinely consider adopting it. If that doesn't tell you how much I love what you've done, I don't know what will. Good work, and I hope you continue writing!
10/20/2020 c5 ThreeKerr
Damn great story. Wish there were more chapters! Thanks for writing man, appreciate it!
8/16/2020 c5 jaajtakua
Still waiting patiently for the day that you return...

Hope everything is good on your end :)
7/16/2020 c1 Drifting is Bliss
So in your A/N, you're saying that you want Natsu to unleash his full potential? I whole-heartedly agree with that plan, if that's what it is!
5/15/2020 c5 faizalsyach
Update please
4/29/2020 c5 bakaakuma0
Love the story I hope that you continue on no matter how long it takes
11/24/2019 c2 Guest
Well, considering a salamander in Japanese folklore was a fire attributed beast, it does make sense.
11/17/2019 c5 Guest
Good job on how you react to hate mail. People who send it really don't know what the heck they're doing with their lives.

Anyway. Kudos that you actually plan your own stories instead of just writing whatever you feel like. Planning gives things a lot more depth. Also I think it's cool how you explain to your readers what you are doing each chapter and how you are planning to do it, I think it really clears up the confusion.

Now about the story itself. I can't say I have very much criticism. This is really a good story and has its own individualism, even if it is mainly following the original plot of fairy tail. Mostly whenever someone says anything along the lines of Natsu and power boost, they make him grossly overpowered and still extend the battles for pages and pages. There was this one story I read- didn't finish it as it annoyed me to much- that Natsu was already on the same power level as Gildarts by the time cannon came around. I usually like the comedic element of that, like one punch man, but they still tried to drag out the battles that he should have finished in one hit. Like against Erigor.

Thank you for that utter destroyal of Erigor. It was very satisfying to read.
10/26/2019 c5 Llamacorn
Hey man just wanna say that I just read both your one piece story as well as your fairy tail one and I loved both of them! I think you did a really good job with a more AU approach then most if not all others. The characters truly felt real and their new backstories and emotional troubles transitioned smoothly into the story. Also your OCS are pretty cool as well! I don't know if you'll read this or are still writing but I can't wait till you write again!
9/28/2019 c5 Guest
I really like your story, and though you are an amateur ( you said yourself), I feel that this story is already pretty great compared to others on this website. I look forward to the next chapter. Also, you mentioned in one of the previous chapters the two directions the story can take. I think Natsu should stay in the sphere, because his inner circle(aka Gajeel and Lucia) will likely stay in the sphere in the case that he doesn’t and not only will that make Natsu x Lucia a bit weird because of the age gap, but Natsu will have to spend 7 years without his friends. The situation with Lisanna and Happy would probably repeat itself and potentially halt Natsu’s character development in its place. While the ‘Natsu taking over Tartarus’ sounds badass and cool, sacrificing character development for badassary is sorta a no-no in writing.
304 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »