for A New Dawnguard

11/2/2019 c5 speaker of babbel
Update when? While Franz as a Grail knight is interesting, I need me a witch hunter in my Skyrim
4/13/2019 c5 Spartan-A312
PLEASE FRIGGIN UPDATE THIS AWESOME FRIGGIN STORY!
2/2/2019 c5 jon12231223
Need more
2/1/2019 c5 8FractiousDay
Bit of a weird fic and there seems to not be any dawn guarding presently either
12/10/2018 c1 Guest
I was hoping to see main character being Vampire either from Elder Scrolls universe or Warhammer,not mere mortal that's foolish to hunt his and many mortal's dangerous predators that are kids simply don't have wild imagination,shame and pity.
12/3/2018 c5 Bad Badger
I hope this story is still ongoing because I'm really digging it!
10/20/2018 c5 human dragon
i hope that you will update this soon :)
8/24/2018 c5 1Tankred
I keep reading everything he says in the voice of Victor Salzpyre. I'll be following this, mark my words.
8/22/2018 c5 1The Chaos Phoenix
Well I'm hooked, this is one of the best Elder scrolls crossovers I've read in awhile. The characters and the lore show you know what your talking about. I hope that the khajiit stay as reoccurring characters. Hans ability I'd say 1. His ancestor is still inside him or given him his powers or. 2 Nagash has a new plaything. Either way keep up the good work, looking forward towards the next update!
8/11/2018 c5 unanimously anonymous. mostly
Oh my...
That's quite something. I'm very curious to see how he deals with his... situation.

Thanks for writing.
8/9/2018 c5 1G3neSyS
Please more!
8/8/2018 c5 Unit 5S-Delta
How will Hans react to being a wight I wonder?
8/8/2018 c5 Guest
more please
8/8/2018 c5 2Aion-Shayatin
Good chapter, good fights, and bringing in some of the lore always adds more to the story. I think it's a good time soon mentioning about the moon phases, which ironically, does have a factor in the birthing of the Khajiit in a similar way to how mutations happen with the pale green moon, however without any violent transmutation.

If Hans may not have any fear of a coming new year anymore, he should better watch out for the Bloodmoon hour. ;)
8/8/2018 c5 JauneBrando
For a second there, I was expecting Hans and the khajiit girl to fuck while being drunk.
Fanfic would be heresy if that happened
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »