for What To My Wondering Eyes Should Appear

12/21/2017 c1 1AngelLonginus
Just adorable! Thank you for writing this little Christmas story and for keeping #Caskett alive.
12/21/2017 c1 dopeysac
Yes! Santa...I mean, Caskett saves the day. Merry Christmas!
12/21/2017 c1 dkfan
I am so happy you decided to do a Caskett Christmas story and one that is so sweet. You can never have too much Caskett Fluff! Thank you for your wonderful story telling.
12/21/2017 c1 41Pegship
Excellent save, Dad! XD
12/21/2017 c1 Pears61
Delightful!
12/21/2017 c1 freeasabird14
Love it. It was hilarious and cute. Just perfect. #Caskett #Always
12/21/2017 c1 Deb838
That was cute. Thanks for sharing.
12/20/2017 c1 Nanou0111
Thank you for this little cute piece! Adorable! Merry Christmas!
12/20/2017 c1 Guest
To all who write fan fiction, thank you for keeping the Castle universe alive, and for the gift of joy as I read your tale.
12/20/2017 c1 93ipreferwestside
I FREAKING LOVE THIS FIC OKAY? OKAY. Seriously I read this at my desk and actually cackled at the image of Katherine Beckett cowering as her (however old Lily is supposed to be) daughter yells at her because she caught her kissing "Santa." And then "Santa" saves the day. And then Kate is PREGNANT, yay! This was so cute.
12/20/2017 c1 ZingerCat
Adorable! Loved the first sentence!
12/20/2017 c1 Guest
Omg you had me Laughing out loud with Lily channeling her aunt Lanie .
Lily giving her mom the glare that has Kate unnerved hahaha before Kate regains her composure :))

Mommy is only supposed to be kissing daddy not Santa Claus hahaha

Rick's fast thinking saving them and keeping the magic of Christmas for Lily and them .

Fantastic present for Rick from Kate that they are expecting a baby or should I say twins :))

Beautifully written
Caskett and family always and forever

Thank you for sharing your beautiful stories and looking forward to many more next year and beyond

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and your family
12/20/2017 c1 MaineZoe
This was cute! Merry Christmas!
12/20/2017 c1 133MonicaKateBingCastle
Awww I loved it
12/20/2017 c1 1conservativegirl
Hahah i love this! So sweet :)
51 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »