for A New Path

11/21/2019 c6 9avrjoe
I read this before on sd. Net. It is a very promising start. If you every want to bounce ideas off someone I'm available.
5/26/2019 c1 highlander348
Is this story dead?
1/29/2019 c6 Guest
Nice story and great writing . Please update. Will there be some Vader and Seven of Nine action :)
10/16/2018 c6 Dune Arksmith
Continuing this at all?
4/8/2018 c6 highlander348
Where is Voyager?
2/10/2018 c6 101Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay
So the Caretaker didn’t have a part in bringing them there.

I think it’s a good thing he didn’t send them to the opposite side of the galaxy seeing that would have landed them in the Alpha Quadrant and maybe in the heart of one of the factions and given lots of people heart attacks and a round of accusations that the humans were building huge warships.

I feel some pity for the Caretaker but some of it was his own fault; he kidnapped them to test them and aggrevating Vader with his games instead of explaining to them what happened and offering to assist them.
2/10/2018 c6 2kossboss
Great chapter! Really looking forward to more and keep up the hard work!
2/9/2018 c6 Zealot492
Loved the chapter. Vader's display was great. Looking forward to more.
2/9/2018 c6 revan4221
This is amazing truly amazing and worth the wait now what will death squadren do next I wonder?
2/9/2018 c6 21edboy4926
Good chapter.
2/3/2018 c5 101Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay
This is going to be fun!

At least they are making plans if they are stuck here long term.

It would be kinda funny if Voyager's crew was on board during all of this.
2/2/2018 c5 Zealot492
Good chapter. Can't wait to see Vader in action.
2/2/2018 c5 21edboy4926
Good chapter.
I just realize something, the Vidiians. If their is one alien species that has the tech to at least repair Vader's lungs is them.
1/30/2018 c4 Zealot492
Really enjoying it so far. Very interested to see where this goes.
1/16/2018 c4 101Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay
Ninety Seven Light Years is peanuts to a Hyperdrive! The Caretaker should have left them alone.

I'm actually looking forward to them meeting Janeway and the Maquis.
21 Page 1 2 Next »