for Save me from me

3/18/2018 c5 4starie78
Great chapter. I hope Minerva doesn't take too long to figure out her feelings.
3/18/2018 c5 TJK78
2/8/2018 c4 Avril Keanan
Really interesting idea. Nice change from "Bonding" which I adore but finished last night.
Really good to see Hermione have a realistic, teenage reaction to the enirmous amount if trauma she went through. Everyone always seems to make her so strong- and she is- but that doesn't mean she wont hurt.
Wish I knew the music better though...
2/7/2018 c4 4LilyOfShalott
Oh, I do love an angsty HG/MM! Excellent song choices so far, very keen to see where you go with this :) xo
2/2/2018 c3 TJK78
Great story. Looking forward to more.
1/20/2018 c3 4starie78
Another great chapter. Please don't over do the song lyrics, the amount in this chapter is fine but too much makes a story unintelligible. As much as I dislike Ron I hope it is not too long before Hermione tells him she is not interested in him then he can move on.
1/20/2018 c3 1LadyDragonRider
Loving it. Keep up the good work and keep it coming please. Hoping that M/H fall in love by the end and are together.
1/20/2018 c3 Genelle
The song When I am back on my feet again by Michael Bolton would be very fitting for this story when Hermione starts a recovery.
1/19/2018 c3 3Luthearl
I do hope you continue to a happy ending
12/31/2017 c2 Millifer97
Oh Hermione :(
Loving it so fa, cant wait for the next uppdate
12/30/2017 c2 4Amerdrah
Love it! Can’t wait for the next chapter. :)
12/30/2017 c2 4starie78
Interesting chapter. Ron could never do as he was told and I hope Minerva puts him in his place.
12/28/2017 c1 LKlovesAK
But wait. You can't. Son of a limp dick Goblin... Don't stop!
12/28/2017 c1 Millifer97
Continue continue continue continue continue continue continue CONTINUE.
please
12/27/2017 c1 17NovaCalla
Definitely continue, I really like what you’ve done with this
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »