for Hugs

2/28/2019 c1 Starra
The implications of an underage girl's emotional personas having romantic attraction to each other isn't a concept I can comfortably get behind. Sorry.

In terms of writing skills, you could use a little improvement (unless you've already improved since you posted this, in which case this part of the review is irrelevant) but otherwise it's okay.
8/9/2018 c1 ldirago15
good luck in high school.
12/27/2017 c1 2Tripledent
For someone who thinks they suck at writing these types of stories, you sure did an awesome job. Joy's happiness is certainly very lovable, I wish she was in my life. Ah movies, why do you have to taunt us with fictional characters?
12/21/2017 c1 5Orangebird124
Oh, ponystoriesandothers! Thank you so much for writing this LemonLime one-shot! Holly would really love this! I know I'm not a LemonLime fan, but I liked how you wrote it with Joy tickling Disgust and then sharing their first kiss! Thank you for doing this and you are such an awesome friend! Nice job and keep up the great work with your other stories! Peace out! :)
12/21/2017 c1 20HollyAnne1084
Oh my god, I can't tell you how much this made my day. Thank you so much. ️️️️️ You are such an amazing friend and please don't feel bad, okay? Everyone will be fine and we'll still have our friendship going smoothly. :)
Anyway, thank you so, so much for this one-shot, it means so much to me. :D