for Meeting

8/7/2020 c1 anonymouse
too damn short, buddy. I love the concept, don't get me wrong, but it feels like you had more but cut it short.
6/17/2018 c1 Guest
No idea, they might neutralize each other and just blunder through this everything, or the coould cause usefu catastrophe that in the end pays off. Or I don't know, but damn, after this charming portrayal of possible encounter (unusual twig for the win and I seriously adored how you showcased their different personalities) I really want to read what would come of it.
4/1/2018 c1 4epain
This is interesting. Which is stronger? I think it would be impossible to tell because Tuor would continue to Gondolin and Túrin would either go to Dor-Lómin or try to find Finduilas. Túrin would have no reason to go to Gondolin before trying to save Finduilas and finding Gondolin would be more important to Tuor than helping Túrin. But Tuor could convince Túrin that he should find Finduilas before going to Dor-Lómin.
3/4/2018 c1 24Galad Estel
Aww, now I want an au where they get to hang deserves a break, poor guy. This was a cute short.
12/24/2017 c1 41CrackinAndProudOfIt
You wrote this one! I love it. A use of canon-style register and dialogue. it's perfect for both of them :) I'm kinda almost feeling Morgoth's curse might be stronger than Ulmo's blessing (per Gondolin's ultimate fate ;P). I have a bad feeling about what would happen if Turin went to Gondolin, but who knows, maybe if Tuor and Voronwe ended up in Nargothrond they'd have more sense about the bridge idea?

Lovely piece!