for On My Own

4/7/2018 c1 87Sara K M
I'm a Marius/Cosette shipper, but I really enjoyed reading this.

It's a very good way to develop what Eponine may have been thinking/daydreaming in "On my Own."

It made me feel for Eponine's unrequited love more and understand why Marius is so important to her.
Eponine knows that her life is easier when she's "invisible" and in some ways that's the way she prefers it. But she still has a longing to have someone to pay attention to her, and treat her like she matters. Marius does that (as a friend), and that's one of the reason why Eponine falls for him.
But then, at the end of the day, Marius still doens't see as much as Eponine would like, considering how clueless he is that she could be in love with him.
1/4/2018 c1 130rebecca-in-blue
I think this is a good expansion on Eponine's thoughts in On My Own. You create a good contrast between how unnoticed she is by her own father and everyone else, vs. how Marius actually sees her. I like the romantic imagery in the "The very world seemed different..." section. But I am pretty skeptic of her telling Marius that she loves him, as I don't think she would be able to say that outright, or that he would still be oblivious to her feelings after she told him what they are.
12/22/2017 c1 10SlittingCornorSmores
I've been reading all of your stories lately AND WOW YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS ON THIS SITE. This one really messed with me. I thought some adorable Marius and Eponine was happening. Then it came to the end and I screamed and remembered that you said it wasn't AU. Anyways, another awesome story!
12/21/2017 c1 71SomedayonBroadway
This was cute. Though I will admit, I’ve never seen Les Mis. I know. I’m awful. But it was cute. I loved it. Nicely done!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service