for Who Goes There?

I wish there was more
3/7/2020 c4 Guest
This is really good!
12/21/2019 c1 Nina Mercer
I'm not sure I'm reading this right, isn't the martian guy infected? if he deformed into an insect-legged blob, i'm pretty sure they wouldn't wanna get near him.
1/1/2018 c3 Guest
Does this Thing have the powers/weaknesses to fire/heat, explosives, electricity? Also, how skilled is Wally at controlling his molecular structure? If he's skilled enough, he would be immune during hand-to-hand combat with it if phasing, (unless caught unaware in an ambush); furthermore, he could disintegrate the thing molecule by molecule like with Braniac in the Luthor/Braniac hybrid. Doing the aforementioned disintegration would make him immune, as per the fact he has to phase to do so.
12/31/2017 c1 Guest
Reviewing just after seeing the title - instantly knowing that it's based off John Carpenter's "The Thing" (itself based off the novella "Who Goes There?", itself based off a work {the name eludes me} by HP Lovecraft). If this is a Justice League adaption of it based on the watchtower, then I'd happily read it - I only hope, and am optimistic, that you can live up to the movie (it's a lot darker than the book, to my knowledge, plus The Thing can read minds in the novella - maybe you're including that with J'onn as The Thing?). Anyway, I look forward to reading this.
12/27/2017 c1 I am here
Praise are lord and savior Tim curry
12/27/2017 c2 CrazyPhenom
So you think you'll make it far enough to actually kill the Batman this time?
12/27/2017 c2 1main891
I’m extremely confused and have zero clue what’s going to happen next. This is brilliant!

Also I couldn’t care less about it being not being a shipping fic. I’m Just happy to have well written BM/WW moments.
12/25/2017 c2 7morbidking06
Dude you did the movie justice.
12/24/2017 c1 TralfamadoreUndone
Intrigued to read to Lovecraftian goodness. Though odd that no one suggested Magical causes, or calling in another telepath/medium.

I wouldn't worry too much about pairings or romance. It just adds another layer of drama to stressful situations, but shouldn't distract from it. Besides, "mellow"/"human" Bruce is all the rage these days. He's both easier and harder to write.
Merry Christmas!
12/23/2017 c1 CrazyPhenom
I have so many things to say about this, some snarky, some patronizing, some critical, some funny, some accusatory etc etc. Dont really know where to start. Hmm. You know what, I'll give you one next chapter and we'll take it from there.
12/22/2017 c1 Guest
I love the set up to this. Its like jla identity crisis, but done good. Great job!