for Gallia Rising: Weapons of the New Gallian Army

2/3/2018 c5 8Fanwright
This list actually made some sense and was a good, fan-based insight into the make up of the Gallian Navy, which we hardly got to see. Until the inclusion of aircraft carriers and more lend-lease equipment. I still don't understand their inclusion into the VC universe...
2/3/2018 c4 Fanwright
Planes like this in the VC universe? In their version of the 1930's?
2/3/2018 c3 Fanwright
Are all of these vehicles going to be in your story? There seems to be quite a long list of these, many of them not even from the VC universe. It just seems kind of tedious to me, what would be the point in listing the vehicles' specs when the average reader would just be satisfied with more succinct descriptions? Yeah, its interesting I suppose, but I can also go to a wikipedia page read this information.
2/3/2018 c2 Fanwright
Artillery too?
2/3/2018 c1 Fanwright
Okay. This is peculiar. I was expecting a story, but instead this is more like a list from a technical manual. Its all gun descriptions, with weapons from our world mixed in with VC's world. And most of these weapons can already found in the game, with their descriptions. I don't see purpose in this?
1/18/2018 c5 ATP
I like Valkyria Chronicles,but...that country is kind of our is no possible for them to make heavy tanks or could mass produce tank destroyers and make few cruisers,but that is all.
12/29/2017 c4 48Johnnieboy11
Nice work again. The gear is something I can see them severely needing and the planes?

Wait, come to think of it, you should make an IMPERIAL line of vehicles and such, just to tell us how the bastard Imps are gonna keep up with'em. It's not fair for the good guys to have all the sweet gear...
12/24/2017 c2 Johnnieboy11
Okay, for the Guns, I see how far the Gallians have come in terms of Gear. The Artillery?
Fucking Hell. Railway guns, man...
Also, the LAND MATTRESS. The Imps are gonna be crying tears when they hear that thing throwing rockets their way. That HOWL of missiles is the single most beautiful thing ever created. Looking forward to see how these weapons come into play.
12/22/2017 c1 1Gamerman22
It’s very interesting weapons.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service