for The Road To Hell

2/19/2019 c17 Lolli
Best fic ever
1/28/2019 c17 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
If only some of the Beta could share their own fears for the League. That would be child abuse for so many reasons.
12/25/2018 c4 Shiranai Atsune
Is this a Justice Lords thing?
12/25/2018 c17 87KaliAnn
This is the first time in this story Wally felt pity for Hal. I just want to laugh in disbelief. Merry Christmas!
12/25/2018 c17 27Thebestoftherest
Merry Christmas, nice chapter.
The code is:

This is hell. My own personal hell. I'm so scared. No. I can't give in. I know Iris is still alive. I can feel it. They're trying to take every part of me away and use me as a plaything. I have to fight. Somehow... The pills! I have to get off the pills!
10/19/2018 c16 20Multidimensional Scribe
Damn just when Wally takes one step forward, he goes back another step
10/18/2018 c16 87KaliAnn
This is sick and wrong. Can their universe implode please?
10/18/2018 c16 27Thebestoftherest
Excellent it a birthday gift I didn't asked for but now that I have it wants it all the more.

It hurts I don't want to be a pet Why did they do this to me? It hurts It hurts It hurts It hurts

Excellent chapter poor Wally, and Poor Barry things seem to go south for them in... well a flash.
7/18/2018 c15 87KaliAnn
I would really like to get out of this world by now. Its getting uglier and uglier, oh wait, that our reality too! Well, the USA's, at the moment.
7/18/2018 c15 20Multidimensional Scribe
Shit is getting real!
7/18/2018 c15 27Thebestoftherest
Nice quote, hmm the Ridley comment I mine,

Awesome chapter wonder when we see Wally learn about this.
5/31/2018 c14 20Multidimensional Scribe
So are we getting more flashbacks? Or will the rest be revealed in the present timeline
5/31/2018 c14 27Thebestoftherest
Nice chapter.

I still Stand by statement but good chapter.
5/31/2018 c14 87KaliAnn
So they gave him medicine that turned him into what he is today. That was very low.
5/22/2018 c13 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx