for The Road To Hell

5/21/2018 c13 6VeronicaChase
Ah shît.
5/19/2018 c13 20Multidimensional Scribe
So happy to see this updated! It was very suspenseful
5/19/2018 c13 88KaliAnn
I hate to say this, but its getting a little tiring reading about the same thing over an over. Either Wally tries to get Barry out of the brainwashing or gets captured. I hope you can surprise me next chapter. I still love the story!
5/19/2018 c13 27Thebestoftherest
Good chapter, and I manage to read it before going on my trip.
4/16/2018 c12 Thebestoftherest
Nice seeing supergirl in action.
4/16/2018 c12 88KaliAnn
Well I happen to like this chapter greatly because of how well you wrote Kent Nelson. He was both wise and smart.
4/16/2018 c12 20Multidimensional Scribe
I keep checking for this story. Nice chapter, but considering Kent doesn't buy into the League's craziness. It seems odd he would call Barry "boy"
3/23/2018 c11 2HEB807
Nice chapter, I liked how the dynamic between Wally and Hunter is improving.
I really like this idea of recruiting meats who this league hasn't found out about yet. It seems like a good opportunity to throw in a Easter egg charecter or two, like maybe the Wonder Twins. )
Side note, what has become of Billy/Captain Marvel in this universe, I don't remember him being mentioned yet, and it seems like the league would try to keep track of a powerhouse like that.
3/23/2018 c11 27Thebestoftherest
Yay, Harley here now it is a party, and Supergirl is here good they need heavy hitters.
3/23/2018 c11 88KaliAnn
I'm with Wally on having mixed emotions. There is a severe heaviness on the angst and their is no clear solution that would help someone emotionally deal with all of this.
3/16/2018 c10 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
Damn. Poor Wally.
3/16/2018 c10 20Multidimensional Scribe
I find it really hard to
Believe that a new speedster shows up that's about Wally's height and has his voice and they don't recognize him under the costume
3/12/2018 c10 103grungekitty
So we're calling him tv man? Nice.
Is it the speedforce? Is that who tv man is? Is that what's sabotaging the speedster experiments?
I'm guessing it's the speed force.
3/12/2018 c10 88KaliAnn
There are so many ways to trick someone, if you have the skills to do it. I wouldn't have thought about someone changing their voice by vibrating their vocal cords differently. I also think everyone has gone insane. Its harsh, but maybe this entire reality would be better off if it was erased.
3/12/2018 c10 27Thebestoftherest
Poor Wally, Poor Barry one would think we hated speedster if we didn't know better.
74 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »