for The Road To Hell

3/12/2018 c9 103grungekitty
Ok who is tv man?
Also still here. I had a busy bit there.
2/26/2018 c9 27Thebestoftherest
Lets see how Zoom is here.
2/25/2018 c9 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
Poor Wally. So messed up.
2/20/2018 c9 20Multidimensional Scribe
I hope Wally rescues Barry
2/20/2018 c9 88KaliAnn
I didn't think this was a short update. I really liked it, we got the background information on the resistence and the friendly speed force helping to try to save the world.
2/15/2018 c8 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
Poor Wally.
2/10/2018 c8 6VeronicaChase
Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no mom I no nkonkienejowkshwkwptodua
2/9/2018 c8 20Multidimensional Scribe
Well I did not expect immortality to be their goal
2/9/2018 c8 27Thebestoftherest
The plot thickens, the re agreed terms that this reminds me of.
2/9/2018 c8 88KaliAnn
Wally was so close to freeing Barry and now things are even worse. Something is going to give and I fear next chapter will be more than explosive, I think the crazed league might kill Wally
1/30/2018 c7 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
Poor Wally.
1/29/2018 c7 20Multidimensional Scribe
I just imagine Wally suddenly gaining super strength and throwing Hal through several walls for insulting his aunt. It makes me laugh. I also think Wally is gonna be the reason for Barry to either break and become terrifying (like on the level of Eobard) or stand up for himself at least. There is no greater love than a parent for his/her child even if that parent is only a parental figure.
1/29/2018 c7 88KaliAnn
This is one of the worst versions of the League that could come to be. Dictators, stalkers, predators, and any other term you would use for people who break the law and have humane traits left. That's what Wally's up against here, but I know he can do something to change this.
1/29/2018 c7 27Thebestoftherest
Nice chapter, although there a couple typos I cannot over looked.
1/29/2018 c6 9KittyCat809
Okay so changing the tv. The ac unit. The sink. All could possibly be the same guy? Maybe he also blinded the robot by hacking into the system?
IM SO CONFUSED AND EXCITED FOR THE REST OF THIS
Who is responsible for the pills? Are they really helping Barry or hindering him? If Wally could just get off the watchtower, would he be able to finally get answers I'm dying to know?!
I'm really excited for the next chapter!
74 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »