for The Road To Hell

1/28/2018 c6 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
Poor Wally.
1/20/2018 c6 20Multidimensional Scribe
Zoom is a decent human being? Considering what Eobard and Hunter were like, this I find I hard to believe. Not because I suspect ulterior motives but my disbelief has not been suspended
1/20/2018 c6 27Thebestoftherest
Good chapter, a lot happen.
1/20/2018 c6 88KaliAnn
Amazing chapter and I like the little bit of confusion with the tv.
1/15/2018 c5 Trevizin
Where's Artemis? He built a life with her for 5yrs and he has yet to wonder where she is.
1/14/2018 c1 Guest
3 things :
...
artemis?
You talking more for robin? (Bird flash.. .. .. .. .. )
Bye .. .. .. .. . *:. o()o .:*... .. .. .. ..
1/13/2018 c5 6VeronicaChase
Wally you are way too caring
1/13/2018 c5 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
interesting... what's really going on with Barry? poor Wally, if only some of the kids was alive. Where are Magan or Artemis? Zatanna? Roy? He never went with them to the Campus. What about Conner? Was he with them, I mean did they reach him on time or what?
Is Wally the only kid alive?
1/13/2018 c5 27Thebestoftherest
Pretty good but there is a couple lines that seem to on the nose.
1/13/2018 c5 88KaliAnn
Your description of Hal was spot on. I really do like how you showed how easy it is to get under his skin. Wally will do a much better job of protecting his uncle if he remains close. Kudos to Iris for being so brave.
1/13/2018 c5 20Multidimensional Scribe
Man if I were Wally, I would start drinking. Are we ever gonna see what's going on in Wally's home dimension?
1/11/2018 c4 6VeronicaChase
I swear to god if you make Martian manhunter create a brainwashed Barry 2.0 I will unfollow this story
1/11/2018 c4 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
So...weird. no wonder poor Wally is scared.
1/8/2018 c4 20Multidimensional Scribe
What haven't I read this before? I like the fluff between Barry and Wally even when reading Barry acting like a child was...weird to read. I imagine Barry acting like a kid, but if any of the league hurts Wally, he will suddenly become a terrifying constant adult. Now everyone was written intentionally out of character which I get and Iris was meant to be the only sane woman who is disgusted with her ex'a actions. However something g about the way Iris was written comes off as a bit unintentionally OOC. I think it was how she became own minded that Wally coukd her nephew and not a kidnapped kid but then assumes Wally is the latter.
1/7/2018 c4 1PhoenixFlair13
I swear to GOD almighty if Bruce, wait no he’s NOT Bruce, not while brainwashing Barry into a five year old state of mind and slowly murdering anyone who try’s to save the speedster. He’s Lord Batman and I have to refer to him as that to keep myself (partially) sane. If Lord Batman so much as tries to go near Wally I will make an “accident” occur for him as well.

WHAT WOULD DICK THINK YOU IDIOT!

God I’m crying here because I’m just so pissed at Batman and the League for doing this, and Barry for falling for this, and The public for letting this happen!

Wally, please save your uncle. Then he can save the League!

Also great story by the way. I’m intrigued by the twist on the normal Justice Lords plot I’ve seen countless times. I like the idea of them brainwashing Barry and I love 5 year old cuddle fest speedster mode. I’m really excited for more and am wondering if we’ll see Nightwing/Robin/Dick from Wally’s time come to this universe and help Wally fix things. Cause I Just want LB to get slapped by a Dick Grayson who has even a fraction of my anger. (If D had all of my anger it would end in a very bloody murder.) also will we get to see what has happened to Others like Barry who would have never stood for this? Like what happened to Alfred?
74 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »