for The Road To Hell

1/7/2018 c4 27Thebestoftherest
Nice, Iris seem interesting here.
1/7/2018 c4 88KaliAnn
I was proud of Iris in this chapter. She is a powerhouse of her own making
12/25/2017 c3 KaliAnn
Oh my god, is he in the Justice Lord universe? You know the one from the JL/JLU? Because that would make a whole lot of sense. Plus they're idiots if they have detected the slight deviation in quantum signature, you know, the energy hum associated with everything in one universe?
12/25/2017 c1 KCQuake
Im definitely looking forward to future chapters. It would be cool if he interacted with the artemis or red arrow from this universe. Keep up the good work!
12/25/2017 c3 1Nightingale1692
Missed you bunches!
12/25/2017 c3 27Thebestoftherest
Good chapter.
12/24/2017 c2 88KaliAnn
Oh so many guesses and I have a feeling they're not even pulling them out of the right bag! I look forwarded to when you write the big moment of the story.
12/24/2017 c2 27Thebestoftherest
good story.
12/24/2017 c2 OrphanedAccountno1
Ooh, interesting! What's going on? I can't wait until the next update! I found the idea of the Justice Lords fascinating, but there aren't many fics about it (at least that I've found).

On that note, RUN WALLY RUN! THEY'RE NOT GOOD! NOT GOOD! AND BATS, YOU STAY AWAY FROM IRIS YOU JERK!

PS, you're very cruel for leaving it on that cliffhanger, just so you know.
12/23/2017 c1 Guest
And Marry Christmas
12/23/2017 c1 Guest
Soo... Justice Lords?
12/23/2017 c1 88KaliAnn
I love the way you write Wally. He's such an amazing character and you're able to make him grown and change no matter what the situation. I love the confusion and the differences. Everything is suggesting a change of worlds, but whose world exactly is unclear which is fun!
12/23/2017 c1 27Thebestoftherest
I am looking forward to it, I wonder how the League will response to having a young speedster from the past in there current time.
12/23/2017 c1 9KittyCat809
Curiouser and curiouser! I'm interested in seeing why everyone has changed! I like the idea that the league is willing to listen to him. Barry is very kind which is a stark contrast to other fics where the league basically kills on sight. Also I'm worried for the team
74 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5