for Ancestry Revealed

6/11 c1 HoneyBear84
Omd loved it lmao
2/22 c1 Zara Bennle
This was great! I really like your writing. Good Job!
2/13 c1 wolf-master321
I took the time to read all of your stories and I must say I'm impressed couple of your One-Shots have the potential to go further I look forward to all of your future chapters thank you for taking the time to share your Muse with us
11/10/2020 c1 hisnhers
Poor, poor Lucius. lol!

Draco now officially hates Potter the most.

his
11/9/2020 c1 2Reikson
*LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*

I'm ROFL'ing my ass off.
8/27/2020 c1 44dennisud
Karma and Irony all in one!
8/10/2020 c1 travellersside
Amusing, but you're a pureblood if your parents and grandparents were all magical. In the pureblood community, the amount of respect you get is based on how much longer your pedigree is, but as long as those two generations were completely magical, you're pure.
I would, however, expect that a lot of people turn out not to be related to who they think they're related.
5/13/2020 c1 mp
i wish what the dna test says. can you update please?
5/9/2019 c1 3TIGGRAIN
I was listening to my Spotify while reading this story and up popped a commercial for this very commercial you wrote this One-shot about. I almost fell out laughing about this coincidence, but it was 5 a.m. when this happened.
2/4/2019 c1 10kgfinkel
Oh, please continue this! I'd love to see a fuller aftermath story based on this.
4/4/2018 c1 12stealacandy
Huh,

Reminds e of a story I once written, where an ancestry test reveals that Draco's grandmother had an affair with the King, and then had Lucius.

Draco gives up the Malfoy legacy to challenge Queen Elizabeth for the crown of England, only to discover the king in question was, in fact, Elvis Prestly. So he goes to Graceland and sues Lisa Marie Prestly for a part of Elvis's legacy, only to then lose it all in Vegas, return to England penniless, marry a muggleborn, elvis-fan witch and live in a stable conversion because the family ancestral castle is open for tourists only.

Not sure where I posted it, though.
3/26/2018 c1 Guest
A bit of a stretch, but certainly imaginative.

That said, I can't see any of the Pureblood Bigot croud accepting any conclusions of 'muggle science.'
3/7/2018 c1 49Polydicta
Mwahahahahahaha!

It's always good to see the Malfoys et al getting their comeuppance.

Ancestry told me that they couldn't do my DNA because it was for humans only. *le sigh*
3/7/2018 c1 2Karou WindStalker