for Steven Universe: and the Hunters of Arcadia

12/27/2018 c6 41Blyssabella
Can't wait for more!
11/7/2018 c6 83erica.phoenix16
I like this story! Keep it up! :)
11/4/2018 c6 3keys of fate
THAT WAS AWESOME MAN!

Totally worth the wait!

I love the Fight scene with Connie and Steven, and part where they form Stevonnie!

I also like the bit where Claire and Toby were with Ronaldo at the light house showing them what he found! and then they take what they needed and left before it got to... Strange! :P

All-and-all Great chapter man! I love this a lot!
10/18/2018 c6 3RCRC36
Great story
10/15/2018 c6 11OMAC001
Nice fight scene with Jaime and Stevonnie! Hope they can convince the Gems of the danger!
10/15/2018 c6 2Cpt. Leo
Oh yes. At last a new chapter.
It's great. I like it. However who is that monster. I think this takes places after trollhunters season 1. I only watched few episodes of the season 2. I don't think I will be able to watch it until next year because of this exam I have. But keep up the good work. Please update soon. Pleeeeeas.
10/10/2018 c5 Cpt. Leo
Hey, good story.
Are you going to update this?
I'm out fanfictions to read so please update this.
7/15/2018 c5 3keys of fate
Aww, Pearl made a friend. :D

I actually think Blinky and Pearl would make GREAT friends. They got so much in common!

So I guess Jamie was able to keep up his end of the deal after all. And thanks to that Jasper is back.

I can't wait to see what happens next, like WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN TO STEVEN!

What's going to happen now that Jasper saw him!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
7/15/2018 c4 keys of fate
YAAAAAAAY! JIM, CLAIRE AND TOBY HAVE MADE AN APPEARANCE IN THE STORY! FINALLY!

I see that the trolls have slight insight on Gem kind, if only very little.

I like that you had that Trollhunter timeline just around Part 1 (Season 1) and that Blinky is still human, that gives it an interesting twist. :D

And that you put them in the middle of Connie and Steven's fallout. And you had them in Kevin's party gathering info on the Weird stuff in beach city. :D

I see they also intervened and helped Steven and Connie makeup with out the need for Kevin. :D (That was the best part!)

OHHH so Arrgh met a Gem, and it's pearl of all Gems, how will this go! :D

I can't wait to see how this is going to turn out.

Update soon.
7/15/2018 c3 keys of fate
Hahahahah poor Steven, Lapis and Peridot. I remembered the first time I learned the hard way the not all stories have happy endings.

Looks like Jamie actually got Jasper to help him.

... *GASP* I JUST REALIZED, RONALDO WAS RIGHT AFTER ALL! I CAN BELIEVE IT, THE ROCK POEPLE HE'S BEEN TALKING ABOUT... THEIR TROLLS!

WHAT'S NEXT SNAKE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO TURN OUT TO BE A REAL THING! SNEPOLE (Which I 100% believe! -_-)

Looks like Eli reads "Keep Beach City Weird." That makes sense actually, what with all the weird thing that happen in Arcadia.

I can't wait to see how the Trollhunter fit into this. And how they'll react to Rock people from space.

Update soon.
7/2/2018 c5 StardustMage
Are you going to continue this or not?
7/1/2018 c5 2Keith Halfa
Interesting
6/13/2018 c5 11OMAC001
Looks like we now see Jaimie's evil plan. And Steven get's an idea of what he's up against. Can't wait for the heroic team-up!
6/8/2018 c5 Guest
These days I rarely leave comments because so many people act like ungrateful brats and divas (which is why I'm reviewing anonymously), but I love this story so much that I just want to say something - it'd be even better if the spelling, grammar, and capitalization were, well, better. There's a lot of misspellings, punctuation errors, and other grammatical issues in here, and they honestly keep me from enjoying the story completely because they throw me off. It'd be really awesome if you got a beta reader or found another way to fix the problem.

That said, I especially love the idea of Jamie being a changeling (ironic and fitting at the same time because of his being an actor), and how you characterize "normal" Jamie versus his slicker, more menacing changeling self.
6/8/2018 c5 15Superfan44
I'm so glad to see that you've finally updated this great story. The fight scene at the beginning (which picks up right where the previous chapter left off) was pretty well staged, showcasing how well the crystal gems can hold their own against a troll like ARRRGH. Even though he and the gems may have gotten off on the wrong foot, at least Blinky was able to form some trust with Pearl.

Speaking of which, I loved the interactions between the two in this chapter, since I always pictured them getting along nicely due to their similar mannerisms.

Finally, I find myself curious about the last scene with Steven listening in on Jasper and Jamie's conversation. The biggest question is how Steven is able to see this and how he ended up there after just going to bed, I'm sure we'll get the answer sooner or later.

I can't wait to read what happens next, and it looks like things are really starting to heat up for our characters, I just hope that the next encounter with ARRRGH goes a lot better than this one. So, keep up the great work, and please update soon.
47 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »