for Steven Universe: and the Hunters of Arcadia

6/7/2018 c5 Juxshoa
Another cliffhanger! Geez you like keeping readers in suspense!
5/31/2018 c4 Deven
I like this so far please continue
5/31/2018 c4 Guest
I'm really liking the pacing and buildup in this story! Good job! Keep it going!
5/27/2018 c2 3keys of fate
OHHH No this is getting interesting, Jamie is scheming against Gunmar, and The Janus Order, by putting the Gems in suspension of them.

I can't wait to see the Trollhunters point of view.

Update soon.
5/27/2018 c1 keys of fate
WOW!... Just... WOOOOOOW!

I love this idea man! And how you have Jamie as a changeling!

I can't wait for you to Bring Steven and Jim in this.

Update soon.
4/10/2018 c4 E
I love it so far if you do intruce gunmare have home best the gems but leve him to Steven Connie Jim Clair & Toby to beat just makes since for our main kids to stand up plus him got the only power that can beat him just a suggestion but I love it so far I hope Steven can’t tLk the gems into not hurting aarg his my favorite troll character
3/16/2018 c4 Matt
Nice, hope you do more soon.
3/17/2018 c4 15Superfan44
I'm so glad that you've got another chapter posted, and despite the previous issue with the chapter only partially posted (of course, not anymore) I still liked the chapter none the less, especially now that it is fully complete. I like the way you introduced the Trollhunters in this chapter, with them discovering the blog post and setting off to Beach City. The way that you waste no time with setting things up in this chapter is a good way to get the story moving. I also liked the interactions that Jim and Claire had with Steven and Connie, with the two teens helping them and encouraging the two to talk to each other properly (unlike Kevin). The fact that a lot of the strange activity is not as securley concealed as the stuff in Arcadia is a noticable contrast between the two shows that was fun for you to play with in this story. Although, I'm not sure if ARRRGH is doing as well as the others are in terms of first impressions, so we'll see how this will affect some of the interactions later (I'm sure things will at least be straightened out).
Aside from a few grammatical mistakes here and there, I think you did a pretty good job with this chapter. There are a few details that you may have missed, like the fact that Lion was standing on the water in the pool before he portaled away, or the little introduction that Kevin was making for the party guests before he's dismayed that Steven and Connie were leaving (he was holding a microphone). However, these are mostly minor at best, and you didn't have to add them if you didn't want to. So other than that, I thought everything here was pretty much fine.
I can't wait to read what happens next, and with the worlds of Trolls and Gems now on the collision course, it will be interesting to see how our characters will deal with the situation that is to come, once they all discover the truth about each other. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
3/15/2018 c4 Critica-7
Well played, the way you introduced the Trollhunters to the story. I'm really enjoying this story, especially the parts with Jamie. I can barely wait to read what happens next.

This crossover makes a lot of sense; I don't know why there aren't more SU/Trollhunters crossovers.
3/16/2018 c4 11OMAC001
Interesting so far. Haven't watched Trollhunters but looks like a good show. Can't wait to see more of this fic!
3/14/2018 c4 Juxshoa
This was a great chapter, but is it just me or is it cut off at the very end?
2/18/2018 c3 16Crow T R0bot
Well this is ONE crossover I never knew I wanted. I'm glad to see a Trollhunters fanfic on here.

I would not have taken Jamie for a Changeling, but I suppose that's the point. It certainly casts quite the shadow on his actions throughout the series. It seems like you can have a lot of fun with his darker alter-ego (especially since if he's anything like Strickler, it's not entirely an act anyway). Shame he couldn't land an acting job if he's that good at living a double-life though (unless you retcon it into his career actually making some headway before the Janus Order demanded he return to Beach City).

And now Jamie may or may not have Jasper as a partner in crime. Yikes, that escalated quickly.

And Steven reading Lapis and Peridot a fairy tale was nice, although it certainly ended on a sour note. Can't wait to see how that affects him going into dealing with trolls himself.

And now that Ronaldo has blogged, I think I see the main catalyst for the crossover. Can't wait to see how Team Jim handles this (I somehow see Pearl and Blinky getting along FAMOUSLY due to their shared nerdiness). Can't wait to see where this all goes.
1/29/2018 c1 4Critica7
I must say, I'm intrigued. I hope to read more of this soon. So far, it's really good.
1/20/2018 c3 15Superfan44
So, it looks like the plot thickens as they say, which means that things are about to get even more exciting. I like the way you used the fairy tale as a parallel with the plot of the story, with Steven telling the story to Peridot and Lapis, while Jamie, in his changeling form, sets his plan into motion when he makes a deal with a computerized home world gem that is just an equal threat to our heroes. Plus, I loved the brief little appearances of both Beach City and Arcadia's resident conspiracy theorists, and the fact that one of them is a fan of the other's blog was a nice touch as well. I can't wait to read what happens next, and it looks like it's only a matter of time before these circumstances will bring our heroes together. Keep up the good work!

PS: Just a quick little thing, I keep noticing that you put the name of the characters that speaks his/her line of dialogue underneath the dialogue itself. It's not a big deal really, but it's something that I would look out for in future chapters when you are proofreading a posting them.
1/20/2018 c3 Juxshoa
This fic is pretty enjoyable; the characters were identical to their main counterparts and Jamie being a changeling and the somewhat return of Jasper is a surprising turn of events.

The only thing that needs improving is the grammar; mostly with words not being uppercased or other words not being lower cased.

Otherwise, you're doing a fantastic job!
47 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »