for The Wright Choice

2/3/2019 c44 throughshallows
Awwwwww, I hope you get well soon.
I'll be counting down the days until you are back on your feet mm
2/3/2019 c44 16Charms22
Get well soon and I will be waiting for you to return;-)
2/3/2019 c43 Charms22
I’ll pray for you x
2/3/2019 c43 It'sHardIKnow
Oh no
2/2/2019 c44 sineoneontnee
I hope that you feel better soon. Your health is more important than story updates.
2/2/2019 c43 sineoneontnee
Hopefully that Tobias is ok so that they can make up.

If Natalie was in the same room as Jeanine, I bet that Natalie wants to strangle her.
2/2/2019 c44 59CloakSeeker
i hope you feel better soon.
2/2/2019 c44 7Not So Cliche
The last chapter was amazing, I hate that they had to go in for the factionless attack but glad Tris and Tobias understand now. Please take care DYK and I really agree that your health is more important.
2/2/2019 c44 tinaital526
I hope you will be ok. You will be in my prayers and thoughts. Please take care of yourself
1/6/2019 c42 Guest
loved, loved this chapter! Although I really hope that’s Tris and Four work it out. I feel bad for Tris because she thinks that he’s embarrassed to be with her, but we all know that’s not the case (at least i hope not) and again, he’s been in Dauntless for a YEAR, so what if they go out in public together. Cant wait for more!
1/6/2019 c42 Guest
Eff you Connor
1/6/2019 c42 14It'sHardIKnow
Fuming
1/6/2019 c42 18Anonymous Girl Gamer
Wow, so much happening in this chapter! Natalie being pregnant came as such a surprise - especially since she's having a second set of twins! Things should get really interesting when they're born - I also wonder how Natalie's other children are going to react.
Also it's sad that Tris and Four had a fight, but then again nobody's relationship is going to be perfect ALL of the time so I have to applaud your decision to include it (as long as there's some kind of happy ending - but I'm sure they'll work it out!:-) But it's your story and I'll still love it regardless of what you do with FourTris.) Also, Connor's so mean. Sadly, people acting like Connor aren't all that uncommon in the real world.
Great chapter and I'm so excited for updates!
1/6/2019 c42 goldensnitch1
Maybe this is the push Four needs. It has been a year. It’s time to stop hiding. And I can’t believe Natalie is pregnant again! How exciting! And the babies will be born when Tris is ending initiation. And Caleb. But we know where he will be.
601 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »