for Stone Age Discoveries

10/18/2021 c6 1rainingplatinum445
Hello! I remembered this story on a whim one day and decided to reread it today! I love still it as much as reading it the first time! Hope you’re having a good day and I wanted to tell you how good of a writer you are!
4/24/2021 c6 31Reading Nut Cassirole
I am loving this story. I read the Stone Age manga chapter today and was hoping that someone would continue the story. I really hope you will update it soon because I really want to know what happens.

Keep up the good work :)
1/6/2021 c6 salted caramel
Well, that’s a cliffhanger XD I hope you and your family are doing well despite the pandemic
12/20/2020 c6 BlaackPepper
Such a good story I’m dying to know what happens next
7/31/2020 c6 Guest
This is such a funny story! I love the idea! I only wish there was more :)
7/23/2020 c6 Guest
Really enjoyed it. I hope you finish it someday.
6/14/2020 c6 jacksummer368
re- reading this after years and saw your note at the end..girl hope you're good!
5/17/2020 c6 CappucinoMist
I really hope you update soon
4/26/2020 c6 wondxrlustxoxo
Omg this story is so great! I know it’s been years now but don’t leave us hanging! And I’m sorry about your situation over the harasser... the person is very immature don’t let their negativity get to you! Your work is amazing!
4/9/2020 c6 Copperreign12
Totally cool story! I love it! I love how you talked about periods and losing their virginities. Very interesting!
2/3/2020 c6 BreakfastCookie
Love this fic <3
12/5/2019 c6 1lightselixir
Miss your work, hope you come back soon~
10/13/2019 c6 Guest
I loved it can't wait for the next chapter
9/27/2019 c6 2savwafair
this is positively scrumptious (which is not really a word I use ever but for some reason just really fits)
thank you for sharing this lovely story with us!
9/7/2019 c2 Ushindeshi