FanFiction.Net
for Tireur and Tireuse (two-shot)

2/2/2019 c2 Blu
ajnsjskskmddk aMAZING I LOVE IT
6/18/2018 c1 Randompersonreading3
Please continue this story. I really want to see what effect it has when they fight akumas.
12/27/2017 c2 11FicsFromAnAnbuNin
I like the idea of Ladybug learning new combat too and how Alya ended up inadvertently helping her blend in. A third chapter would be awesome.
12/27/2017 c1 FicsFromAnAnbuNin
This was really good and very interesting.
12/26/2017 c2 Doreling
This is amazing! I would love to see it a three shot, but only if you want to write it! Awesome job!
12/26/2017 c2 Prince Chrom
I think both of those could work but would prefer the Gabriel's POV more.
12/26/2017 c2 Divine Protector of Skyrim
I think continuing this would be a great choice! I would love to see more from this! It would also be cool if you write more in this little universe.
12/26/2017 c2 17Texas Variety Katie-Bug
This was so interesting! The way you expresses trends and how they change because someone famous is doing them was really clever. This story is so different than anything else in the fandom and I love it! I’d love to see a Gabriel chapter!
12/24/2017 c1 Texas Variety Katie-Bug
I like this! It's really cool to learn about the different fighting styles. Also the allusion to other Chat Noir's was really cool. I like that you didn't make Adrien the best of them all, that you made it to where he still has a ways to go, and included the bit about the different lives they live being the reason some are better fighters than others. I can't wait for the next part!