FanFiction.Net
for FILFY teacher

5/25/2023 c9 Fredward1
Should’ve just hit him with an AK
5/25/2023 c8 Fredward1
I just realized where this is going. Koneko is like the “daughter” of rias and akeno, Asia is the “daughter” or kala and kunou is the actual daughter of yasaka. I see you
5/25/2023 c5 Fredward1
I thought that was common knowledge. The reason that they are called unforgivables is cause they warp or affect the soul. He should’ve known that
5/24/2023 c4 Fredward1
You say that akeno is a few inches shorter than rias and rias is a few inches shorter than Harry but you said Harry is 6’9 and rias in canon is 5’8. That’s not a few inches shorter. That’s a whole foot and an inch
5/10/2023 c1 DeltaWolf2038
imagine walking into a room and seeing a werewolf that looks nothing like what you've seen before. reading a book
5/1/2023 c8 WickedOne94
Alright, "Me doth think he protest too much" annoyingly so. chapter 8
4/28/2023 c28 1XThiagoX
Meu irmão, continue!1
4/13/2023 c28 Guest
I'm sad this hasn't been updated I'm so long
4/10/2023 c26 kajoshin
Awesome chapter but I seem to remember you giving the dog the rook piece not the knight one.
3/14/2023 c28 alsdjhfgljkwebgh
How do you write 1.2 million words and then just give it up? Eesh, you're built different.

In the brain dead sense.
3/2/2023 c13 Isharioth666
Fight was well written. it it honestly seemed too hard.
strengthwise harry should be stronger magically and physcally.
moreover tve wards were up. if they can hinder a maou for a short time it should be possible to debuff kokabiel at least one level and hurt him constantly. and breaking it shouldnt be possible in a fast way especially while distracted.
3/2/2023 c10 Isharioth666
Disappointed in the ending. all the big talk and then whimping out at the end.

and his objections because of his family are relative... especially with what he did before.

Thats like sparing the old. english after their atrocious acts in scottland and ireland or the church who burned women alive after torturing them and being like "no they. cant face punishment because others are watching..."
3/2/2023 c2 Damien Evermere
*lolicon* if a guy admits to being a lolita theyre admitting to being an anime female who is of age but certainly doesnt look it.
2/11/2023 c28 TheEarthquake
Finally got to latest chapter, I doubly wish this gets more chapters because there's no way imagination would beat at least 1 or 2 more chapters to end this arc, which I rate as the best so far.
2/6/2023 c11 Ltbutterfly287
I would like to say that Fawkes was Dumbledores familiar and completely independent from hogwarts. If anything Fawkes was never involved with the school till Dumbledore, also your comment about hogwarts only having headmasters is false because there are at least 2-3 female ones we know about. To many people in the HP fandom assume that because the magical world shared some customs with dark ages nobility that they were exactly the same in every regard.
3,376 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »