FanFiction.Net
for FILFY teacher

12/24/2017 c1 1August D. Helsing
Big mistake: near the end you called Harry 'Ranma' fix it, you twit! Other than that, interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
12/24/2017 c1 The Defenestrated Typewriter
I like the setup you have here, hope you continue it in the future. I would love to see how you meld the the potter and dxd magic. That and how you handle an adult teacher Harry getting mixed up in all the chaos
12/24/2017 c1 dylan1342
looks cool so far, looking forward to reading more
12/24/2017 c1 10Sliksick
For the love of holy rosary, make this a thing! One thing though - does he need a sacred gear or was that a toss-up kind of thing? Also, make a chapter were Ginny tracks him down and tries to take Lily from him - I want to see him make her suffer.
12/24/2017 c1 Ghul
Honestly wizard are very isolated look how shocked other magic nations were when the African wizards showed of that many of them were animagus also the fact that wands are more a European thing other wizards do infact use wandless magic shows that countys keep there magic to themselves so you really dont need to do any thing to make magicians separate
12/24/2017 c1 5plums
I’ll admit... I read this up to the point that Harry got bit by a werewolf and stopped. I honestly cannot stand werewolf!Harry fics... it’s just a personal pet peeve. I really wish you’d put a warning about werewolf Harry in your subject.

add to that my reluctance in seeing Rias again front and center and well... there’s just so many females in dxd and everyone always goes straight for Rias, when she really isn’t that nice a character.
12/24/2017 c1 Oliver W.K. Twist
One chapter and I already love it. Please continue this, if not soon, then don't forget it after you finish the other DxD fic, which is also amazing. Keep up the good work.
12/24/2017 c1 Killeraction49
I really liked this one its different than other hp/highschool DxD crossovers. Maybe you could put on the Poll. But are you still going to be updating ATP this month.
12/24/2017 c1 Reinmar
I have to say this has grabbed my interest more thab many of the other DXD fictions on this site. As a HP/DXD crossover, this looks incredibly promising and I would love to see this story continue, whether that is soon, or after your other DXD story is complete. Merry Christmas!
12/24/2017 c1 RoyalTwinFangs
Not bad of a start.
12/24/2017 c1 3Xerek86
This is an amazing story, I really hope you continue it, even if only later. Merry Cristmas
12/24/2017 c1 4tlhgeek
I quite enjoyed this, I did want to note there is a point near the end where the name Ranma pops up instead of Harry, which makes me wonder if this started as a Ranma plot bunny before mutating into a Harry Potter Story, but other than that I look forward to more of this story.
12/24/2017 c1 Raven Marcus