FanFiction.Net
for FILFY teacher

12/24/2017 c1 Maelwys5
this could be very interesting, depending on how you combine the worlds.

one way could be that wizards are the source of the first devils (lucifer et al stole magical cores while rejecting the biblical god's light)

or wizards are the squibs of the devil/fallen angel world (not enough power to form even a single pair of wings, while squibs are the rare few born even weaker who can only gain power by making a deal with a devil first magicians? (and arithmancy is the medium between the two styles of magic)
12/24/2017 c1 Ranmaleopard
My god this is just really interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next. I eagerly await your next enjoyable chapter. Please continue
12/24/2017 c1 1BattlemageABK
Plz continue this story, even if you can't prioritize it, don't abandon it, I can only count on one hand the number of fanfiction crossovers where Harry has a daughter, and good ones too, where he is a near perfect mix of a flirtatious young man and controlled individual. Most dxd crossovers turn to smutfests and the harem becomes so huge, I just amuse myself by counting the number of Harry/Naruto/Issei girls appearing in one chapter. You look like you won't be doing something like that and that your story will have substance. Also, when it comes to elaborate Harry potter crossovers, I don't think anyone does them better than a few of you like Kathryn518, plums, vimesenthusiast, where Harry is strong, but not with an uber hax, and neither is he any sort of pushover. So, yeah plz continue this story, coz the number of good Harry/dxd crossovers are not even as many the fingers on my left hand...
12/24/2017 c1 HPfan7-8
I’m really interested in seeing Harry use foreign magic and I hope he gets a power up since right now of scale in power in the did universe is on the low end unless the master of death is a thing in this universe.
12/24/2017 c1 2Kaynet
one thing in Japan students don't move class they stay in the same room all day the teachers move
12/24/2017 c1 outoforderx2
So cool! Thank you for this delightful story beginning!
12/24/2017 c1 yttam500
Nice story, hope you continue it after finishing some of your other works.

A couple of things - You used Ranma instead of Harry near the end and though you mentioned that Harry would be the one going between classes rather than the students you then had the students be the ones to leave the classroom.
12/24/2017 c1 2Lord Anime
I liked it. But reading Lily Luna over and over again got old fast. Not sure why you had to keep using her first and middle name over and over. So hope your other sites fans wish for this. I really need to get over there at some point soon too.
12/24/2017 c1 27bradw316
one slight name misplacement, instead of Harry you put Ranma third sentence from the end of the chapter.
12/24/2017 c1 Betelgeuse084
As always you have struck Gold here.
12/24/2017 c1 1August D. Helsing
Big mistake: near the end you called Harry 'Ranma' fix it, you twit! Other than that, interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
12/24/2017 c1 The Defenestrated Typewriter
I like the setup you have here, hope you continue it in the future. I would love to see how you meld the the potter and dxd magic. That and how you handle an adult teacher Harry getting mixed up in all the chaos
12/24/2017 c1 dylan1342
looks cool so far, looking forward to reading more
12/24/2017 c1 10Sliksick
For the love of holy rosary, make this a thing! One thing though - does he need a sacred gear or was that a toss-up kind of thing? Also, make a chapter were Ginny tracks him down and tries to take Lily from him - I want to see him make her suffer.
12/24/2017 c1 Ghul
Honestly wizard are very isolated look how shocked other magic nations were when the African wizards showed of that many of them were animagus also the fact that wands are more a European thing other wizards do infact use wandless magic shows that countys keep there magic to themselves so you really dont need to do any thing to make magicians separate
3,400 « Prev Page 1 .. 216 223 224 225 226 227 Next »