FanFiction.Net
for The Trip to the Winter Festival

7/26/2022 c12 7Sunrise109
Wonderful end to a beautiful story. :) It was very creative and thoughtful of Sasuke to make those ice sculptures for his family, in place of them going to the winter festival. Somehow, this ending felt right. Sakura's appreciation of her husband's efforts towards the end was also very heartwarming to read! Overall, this story had a delicate balance of romance, family life, adventure and humour! Well done on completing this 12 day challenge!
7/22/2022 c11 Sunrise109
Fantastic chapter! This is truly so sweet... I'm kind of glad things turned out this way. I like how unpredictable this trip was, despite Sasuke's best efforts and careful planning, but I guess there are greater plans for them and they can enjoy special moments together as a family in the most unconventional of settings! :D
7/15/2022 c10 Sunrise109
Unexpected twist! Poor baby Sarada... I'm glad Sasuke and Sakura were able to build that snow igloo for her and a fire, igloos truly are a miracle and mystery. I wonder how they will come out of this situation?
7/14/2022 c9 Sunrise109
I am pleasantly amused by how determined Sasuke is to make sure that his family, and especially Sakura, whose childhood dream it is to go to this festival, is achieved no matter what challenges are in their way... and how he cleverly gets her to go along with his mischievous plan.

...I wonder if they'll make it? O.o
7/12/2022 c8 Sunrise109
Haha, I wonder what Sasuke is up to? I was not expecting this twist of them not being allowed to enter the festival, it will be interesting to see how things turn out for them!

It was nice to learn more about Japanese traditional culture with the description of the tea ceremony.

Baby Sarasa is so adorable, I love her interruptions!
7/12/2022 c7 Sunrise109
It's so selfless of Sasuke to accept taking part in the tea ceremony with Sakura even though he didn't originally plan it. For some reason, this story seems very beliveable to me, and I have to say, Sasuke and Sakura are such a cute married couple!
7/9/2022 c6 Sunrise109
I can imagine this was so peaceful, so much solace... like a second honeymoon for them!

And the romance at the end was so sweet, Sasuke really had me laughing! aha

Great work!
7/9/2022 c5 Sunrise109
Wow what an amazing chapter... I am pleased and impressed by Sasuke's consideration in planning for Sakura to have some time to relax on this trip at the hot springs while he takes care of Sarada, he is like the perfect husband!

I really like the name Takaragawa too!

Haha Sasuke being so strict with his budget and taking charge of the trip and their finances is so adorable and funny! :DDD
7/5/2022 c4 Sunrise109
That scroll of sealed away choclates was very handy! Clever guy :D
I love how considerate Sasuke is towards Sakura, and the romance between them in this chapter :)
7/5/2022 c3 Sunrise109
Lol Sasuke couldn't outsmart his wife, but I like how he now wishes to make up for this funny blunder... I wonder what he has in store for her?

Great work on this writing challenge btw! I've never done one before, and it doesn't sound easy, but your story really seems to embody this challenge very well! :)
7/3/2022 c2 Sunrise109
Although it must have been embarassing for Sasuke in the moment, those moments with your child are often the best, I can imagine, and every sacrifce is wholly worth it when you watch them grow up, taken care of by your love and sacrifices, into a beautiful human being :)

I'm so glad Sasuke helped that little girl in the store! I must shamefully admit *hides my face* I am one of those Sasuke fangirls and reading this chapter made me love him more!
7/3/2022 c1 Sunrise109
I can't believe I didn't find this story earlier. It will be interesting to find out how those earlier years in Sarada's life went with Sasuke and Sakura.

Aww haha, it's cute to watch Sasuke improvising with baby Sarada - it just may be harder than he originally thought looking after a baby! :D

6/25/2022 c1 4Weirdo-Lover
This is too cute! lol
9/17/2020 c12 18AirashiSakura
Amazing! I loved the cute scenes. I wish mama Sakura shares this with her daughter when she grows up. 'The little one's first vacation.'
9/17/2020 c10 AirashiSakura
Traveling with a baby is a real challenge! But both them of working hard to keep their baby safe is just too precious.
137 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »