FanFiction.Net
for The Trip to the Winter Festival

9/16/2020 c3 18AirashiSakura
Awww. This was super cute. I loved the thing - Sarada proving his daddy wrong.. haha.. But it feels good to think Sasuke really did find the warmth of a family that he craved for so long.
Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece 3
7/15/2018 c12 4MLLu
Awwww that was absolutely a very sweet gift from Sasuke. Way to go, Sasuke! That is how you sweep a girl off her feet. Seriously, Fanofthisfiction, your ending for your lovely story was absolutely perfect. I actually did expect them to end miraculously at the Winter Festival but your ending is so much better than my take... that is why you're the author of this story :D LoL

So over all, I'm so glad I started reading this story. Good job, Fanofthisfiction, good job! :D
7/15/2018 c11 MLLu
Awww I really like the confrontation at the end. Sakura comforting her husband felt very sincere thus that part was very well written. Furthermore, I also like your description of the ice tunnel and Sasuke thoughts. It gave some depth to Sasuke's character! Good job with that.

As always, Fanofthisfiction you have written another wonderful chapter about the Uchiha household. THUMBS UP to you! ;)
7/15/2018 c10 MLLu
I feel so sorry for Sasuke! This is not fair but when a child gets sick you have to take care of that first! But come on, just give the guy a break already from all the bad luck :)
Anyway, back to the story :D Just like the other chapter this was a very nice written one. Leaving them stranded was a nice decision. I like being teased and reading cliffhangers as you know! :D

Great job, Fanofthisfiction. KUDOS to you! :D
7/11/2018 c9 MLLu
Haha I like Sasuke's determination! That is how a man should act! :D Brilliant a wonderful short chapter. They will make it. I'm sure of it. With that determination, they can accomplished anything!

Good Job! :D On to the next chapter
7/11/2018 c8 MLLu
Impatient Sasuke suits him! :D Haha! While reading this, it reminded me of my own Digimon Story that I wrote. Do you remember, The Awkward First Date? It's like Sasuke and Sakura can't get a break from bad luck. They just want to have some nice family time together but obviously it harder to get that then expected. Anyway, I feel sorry for these two, especially for Sasuke. I really do hope that they can get to enjoy the Winter Festival. But there is only one way to find out... by continuing reading

Nice job, Fanofthisfiction. A very lighthearted chapter! :D
7/7/2018 c7 MLLu
Awww that was very sweet of Takaragawa to take of little Sarada while they could have some memorable time together :D
So I knew chocolate is a aphrodisiac but not gobo. I didn't even know what gobo was until I looked it up after read this chapter. Anyway, after reading this and the word, aphrodisiac, I now have the song 'Aphrodisiac' by Brandy in my head :D

Anyway you wrote another sweet chapter :D
7/7/2018 c6 MLLu
Ahhh sounds like a wonderful and relaxing vacation that they are having, hihi :D A very charming and sweet light-hearted chapter. Indeed this chapter is about luxury. Both Sasuke and Sakura (and of course Sarada) are having a great time and we, the readers, are getting spoiled with this chapter.

KUDOS! :D
6/20/2018 c5 MLLu
Great things come to people who are kind. That is called good karma! Lucky that they could stay at the onsen after all. Also it's nice that Sasuke can sort of redeem himself :D Anyway, another nice and light hearted chapter about the Uchiha family. Also, I like the trivia at the end. It's always fun to read fictions that reference to the real world. that was a nice touch, I think.

GREAT JOB and Thanks for sharing!
6/3/2018 c4 MLLu
You are so right. Every family trip must at least have one argument and this one was absolutely one of the good one. Seeing Sasuke trying to make the girls happy is cute. Its just so wonderful to see this side of him.

I wonder what kind of special opportunity he has planned?

Great job as always! :D
6/2/2018 c3 MLLu
Haha poor Sasuke being teased like that but then again he kind of deserves it, right?

Yet another well written and sweet chapter about our two main characters. You absolutely did a great job with this one ;)
5/21/2018 c2 MLLu
Haha even a little girl can tell that Sasuke is doing something wrong. Haha that part was sweet. boo boo. That's adroable! :D I'm so glad that I could find time again to read fanfics, especially yours. I have been looking forward to continuing this and your chapter did not disappoint at all. Again I cannot stress how well you portray Sasuke in this. I like seeing this side of him compared to the moody, emo type of guy ;)

Anyway, nicely done! Can't wait to read the next chapter ;) GREAT JOB! :D
4/19/2018 c1 MLLu
Haha this was so sweet. Sasuke being peed on by Sarada was bound to happen at some point so glad that I got to see that in this first chapter of yours.

A loveable chapter! Thanks for sharing it! ;)
4/2/2018 c12 13Tropicallight
Omg that was so cute! I absolutely loved your story!
3/26/2018 c12 1kylie555
What a perfect ending to this beautiful story!
My heart was filled with so much warmth because of this. This story was the break i needed!
Thank you thank you thank you!
137 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »