FanFiction.Net
for The Trip to the Winter Festival

3/26/2018 c11 1kylie555
It is indeed true that its not the place that matters but its who you're with.
This chapter was beautiful.
3/26/2018 c10 kylie555
Poor baby Sarada! Sasuke is so cute panicking for his princess T.T
Thank you again for your lovely writting!
3/26/2018 c9 kylie555
TO MAKE EVERY CHAPTER SO GOOD?

This is one of the few married fics i really love! I hate how most people focus more on the sex than the true essence of their relationship. Thank you so much for capturing our hearts by writing scenes that depicted why we love the couple in the first place. Their adventures makes me so giddy!
3/26/2018 c8 kylie555
Gosh. You're reigniting the embers of my SasuSaku feels. Theyre just so perfect i want to cry T.T

oh nooooooo. im looking forward how you'll deal with this problem :/ I hope the couple gets the perfect vacation that they need.
3/26/2018 c7 kylie555
aaaaaw! This chapter really put a smile on my face.
I just love how you depicted Sasuke and how respectful he is towards Saku even though she's his wife already. Gosh you're making me so in love with this!
3/26/2018 c6 kylie555
HA! This is so freakin adorable T.T
It's so nice to be able to get a quick glimpse of Sasuke and Sakura's married life through your story!
Sasuke might be one of the most powerful ninjas but he will remain powerless when it comes to our dear Saku.
3/25/2018 c1 123ertyyyuiop
oh my this is really cute! Thank you so much for writing this i really enjoyed the first chapter.
SasuSaku will always be my number 1 otp and i just appreciate you so much for this 3
3/23/2018 c12 3annoyinglyyours
I was moved by how you've shown us a Sasuke that was far from the angsty one. The little surprise in the end touched my heart for this was how I pictured Papa Sasuke was to his wife and Sarada. I am looking forward to read more of your 'shorts'!
2/28/2018 c5 38BloodPokemon101
Aww! Such luck! They are staying at the lodge together! I adore these Sasuke/Sakura moments!
2/22/2018 c4 BloodPokemon101
Cute and very heartwarming! It's a good thing Sasuke didn't comment on Sakura's baby fat. Or else there'll be pain for both parties.
2/14/2018 c3 BloodPokemon101
Ha! Sasuke is caught red-handed. Of course, Sakura has known Sasuke for so long, he can' hide anything from her. She's his wife, after all!

But it was heartwarming to see Sasuke want to go to the Winter Festival because it was a childhood dream of Sakura's. It's sweet and also feels like a little bit of guilt on Sasuke's part because of all the trauma he put Sakura through. It feels like he's still trying to make up for that.
2/13/2018 c2 BloodPokemon101
Loved this! This chapter was really adorable! I love Sasuke's attempts at taking care of baby Sarada. Ah...! The joys of being a new dad.
2/9/2018 c12 37Tuvstarr's lost heart
AAAAWWW! This was soooo cute. I for the longest of times thought that they would actually make it to the festival so this ending was beyond what I had imagined.

Thank you for the shoutout too! I loved the story and knowing that we helped encourage you to keep going is making me really happy!
2/9/2018 c11 Tuvstarr's lost heart
Aaaaaw, the ending of the chapter was soo cute! Can't wait to see if they actually make it or not in the end...
2/9/2018 c10 Tuvstarr's lost heart
My son had his second ear infection just last week (the first not long before that) and he gave no other symptom either than fuzzing and sudden spiking fever, it's never fun when the little ones get sick, but I get that Sasuke wouldn't have picked up on it straight away either. Hope she get's getter soon 3
137 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »