for Secret Love

9/13 c3 DisneyFanOfRainbows
That was great.
8/22 c3 nayin1704
Great story! thank you so much for writing this
8/22 c2 nayin1704
live this chapter especially when the twins berated the hateful annoying bookworm regarding her treatment to Harry
8/22 c1 nayin1704
while enjoying a smarter and stronger Hai, I'm hating the hateful annoying bookworm more and more here. I wish Harry will just leave them and be with the twins or Kingsley
6/18 c3 lija
A lovely story. The career choices were surprising, but understandable due to the changes. The ending was hopeful, with a goal toward happy. Job well done.
3/4 c1 4Wise Lion 17
The a na they are coming up with ate Slytherin worthy ones alright.
9/22/2019 c3 slaysit
wow just wow! I'm speechless this version of the story is so better then having a weak Harry that just does what Hermione tells him to do .
7/26/2019 c3 mysuvone
Very well written short story. Thank you very much.
7/21/2019 c3 blattgefluester
I really love this story. I hate the idea that Harry would voluntarily spend another year apart from ginny after the war and I think that if harry truly had "enough trouble for a lifetime" he wouldn't go and become an auror to fight more dark wizards. I think harry is most suited for professional Quidditch or traveling. Professional as it's something fun that he enjoys and that gives him attention due to his talent and not due to his name and traveling as he never got to do that with the dursleys but always wanted to. Hermione not being able to admit that she's wrong about something has always bugged me, to many fanfictions make her out to always be right and know everything when that really isn't the case. She's so academic that she can be really antisocial at times. She is really smart and often a good friend but she also can be really condescending know-it-all.
7/21/2019 c1 blattgefluester
Did Ginny Still go out with Dean? If so why would she be seriously snogging him hidden behind a tapestry where Noone should see them if she was committed to harry and it was only a fake relationship?
7/16/2019 c3 Better than Firewhisky 1131
Thanks for writing.
1/24/2019 c3 1HPandPJO4ever
This is really good!
12/12/2018 c3 Tomon
Interesting and quite captivating story.
The only issue I sometimes notice in your recent stories that most of your characters tend to act and especially talk in a very similar if not outright same manner. Try to avoid making the conversation too sterile ;-)
In this story this issue was not so pronounced but it still appeared.

Other than that you once again did a great job so thank you.
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »