FanFiction.Net
for Her Dark Knight

7/23 c34 nealrm
The dark knight rises wasn't a well done movie anyway. I enjoyed your version of the first two movies very much, even if ending with no batman is controversial.
3/7 c28 Guest
In the place of rebbeca there were supposed to be rachel. Because I used to feel exactly same character of rebbeca as rachel. Soo I was disappointed with dark Knight triology rachel dawes character a bit. I know rachel character is realistic character but it's completely show us that rachel had no feelings for Bruce at all. So I read this facfiction considering Rebecca were rachel. Because I feel that Bruce's love for rachel is extraordinary, divine, heavenly, unconditional. It's my dream to find someone like Bruce wyane.
1/1 c34 ceo
well, i was looking for some fics with Brucexofc and this one was so good. I know this is an old fic but , i still want to thank you for writing it, its not easy to find a good fic with an original female character.
11/21/2021 c34 16Moonlight Starlove
10/16/2021 c34 19LukeSkywalker2567
I understand why you made a decision not to write The Dark Knight Rises. But you are right about one thing. If Rebecca continued her job as a police officer of the GCPD, some of the nightmares would come back and haunt her. But again, thank you for giving us your writing style and how you introduced some of the villains coming into the picture in Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.
10/12/2021 c34 1horsebell
Loved this story, just like I love all of your stories.
10/4/2021 c34 Guest
Aww cute
10/3/2021 c34 Avloth
Honestly, I'm glad that this story is ending here. It's leaving on a good note and I'm definitely glad to see the two get a happy ending after everything they went through. Plus, like you said, it wouldn't really make much sense to continue into Dark Knight Rises, considering one of the key aspects of it was Bruce getting together with Rha Goul's daughter.
10/3/2021 c34 BrownEyes
T.T
10/3/2021 c34 2Casual Cosmophile
Oh man, I dont know if I ever reviewed but I loved reading this. It felt pretty final to me and a good end. Thank you for writing and maybe, maybe you'll write batman again
Until then.
10/3/2021 c34 18TheWriter946
No Worries! Take all time you need and decide if you want to do the third one
10/3/2021 c34 111ZabuzasGirl
...NO! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GET OUR HOPES UP! !NO! THAT IS SO NOT FAIR! EVERYONE WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!
9/24/2021 c33 16Moonlight Starlove
I really enjoy reading this :) Thank you for the update :) And no worries, update when you are able to ;) Writer's block I know all too well, I'm just happy you post when able to.
9/15/2021 c33 1MageVicky
good chapter!
9/11/2021 c33 solarcaine
I love your writing style. I enjoyed the batman trilogy, but I am not a super fan. I find your version really enthralling. I love it. Becky's character would have been a great addition to the movies. I am so keen, I hoped you had other stories around movies/tv series... I know about/enjoyed, so I could get more to read from you. No such luck unfortunately, but thankfully there is a third part coming... Most definitely waiting with eagerness for this next part. Thank you for the time you are spending entertaining us. Thank you for your great work.
292 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »