FanFiction.Net
for One Minute Melee! Master Chief vs Akame

8/19/2023 c1 Guest
If this is akame in manga, then rip master chief
4/25/2022 c1 5WarCorgi
Uhm what?
11/2/2020 c1 3RonaldM40196867
Nice thought.
5/31/2020 c1 Starlord Master
Interesting idea.
2/17/2020 c1 Guest
Really akame vs chief she not getting past the energy shield without breaking her sword
12/27/2017 c1 7i4md347h
Lols. Never thought you will write something like this. Since this is something without any research and whatever, I will not nitpick on your contrasting depiction of the characters in this story.
12/26/2017 c1 Spiderwl
I agrew with you
12/26/2017 c1 6Once Triumphant
Just read that idiotic Guest's Review... My response is... Are you fucking stupid?

The Master Chief literally had every advantage. His body was enhanced by augmentations to make him stronger, and faster. Akame Stood no chance for his advanced weaponry, armor, speed, and strength.

Had she have the same items like him, and the experience as well as an A.I then Akame might have won the fight. But with just her sword she was clearly outmatched.

I get she is your want to be wife, just like how is Esdeath would be mine, but The Master Chief would decimate all of Night-Raid, Wild Hunt, and the Jaegers with the ultimate Teigu combined.

He was able to take out a whole covenant armada, destroy a halo ring, save humanity, and defeat the covenant. He was undermined in here, but nonetheless he won.
12/26/2017 c1 OnePunchPlayer
A legendary Guardian vs Akame, how would that turn out?~ (XD)
12/26/2017 c1 Guest
I know no research is part of the Dbx thing. But akame should have whooped Chiefs mediocre space guy ass
12/25/2017 c1 Guest