FanFiction.Net
for Soulmates

5/21/2019 c5 Guest
After the seemingly endless uncomfortable dinner concluded lol!
5/21/2019 c3 Guest
Wow I love miss lavender just asking Anne right in front of Gilbert she was really flustered
5/21/2019 c1 Guest
These two are so cute!
3/26/2019 c20 Patty Stearnell
Please Please Please write one about Anne's children
THis is just beautiful
The BEST ANNE OF GREEN GABLES FIC EVER!
PLEASE KEEP WRITING
3/1/2019 c1 Guest
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I'm really happy you did!
3/1/2019 c20 Guest
"would you rather you had a different last name?" ahhh, Gilbert blythe, you know that's a leading question...this story was so good. thank you. :)
3/1/2019 c12 Guest
her first greatest mistake! this is really fun!
3/1/2019 c10 Guest
I love Hamlet, but it sounds like you've had too much of him! I like that david told Anne about the flower :)
3/1/2019 c3 Guest
wow good for Miss Lavendar asking Anne about Roy in front of Gilbert. I think it's going to get even more awkward now!
3/1/2019 c2 Guest
even though this was a short chapter I really liked it. I'm glad gil noticed she wasn't wearing a ring
3/1/2019 c1 Guest
this is really good!
12/13/2018 c20 beautiful
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!
CRYING TEARS RIGHT NOW
BEST ANNE WITH AN E FANFIC
MAKE MORE PLSSSSS!
7/5/2018 c20 4krisknowsthis
I read this story in one whole sitting... It was THAT intriguing. Anne and Gilbert's stubbornness was so funny. And David... you just gotta give some credit to the man! I love his mischievous personality! I love this story, and frankly wished you could perhaps do a sequel to this. But this was last updated in 2001 (exactly a year and one day before I was born), and I doubt you're on Fanfiction anymore - lol! I'm definitely putting this on my 'favorite stories' list!
7/5/2018 c13 krisknowsthis
Oh my gosh, the tension during the dinner was HILARIOUS! You did an AMAZING job writing it!
P.S. It's kinda funny how I'm reading this story which was published a year before I was born!
6/24/2018 c1 6TLWtlw
Reading this chapter, I seriously want to shake some sense into the 2 of them.
665 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »