FanFiction.Net
for Soulmates

1/8/2014 c17 Guest
You're the best! I love this haha...have been laughing non-stop!
1/8/2014 c13 Guest
It's so funny...we're so similar. I couldn't remember his name either but then again, who cares?!

Loved this again! xx
1/8/2014 c11 Guest
You're a real gem. Love reading this story. Good girl! xx
12/24/2013 c13 Laura Vance
Mr. Inglis's first name dearie is Harry in the 1987 film and is unknown in the book.
Pity, a man that is both with and without a first name.
11/19/2013 c1 Guest
They become more out of character as the story progressed nd they became quite modern in attitudes,, but other than that, i enjoyed it! Love the character david.
10/30/2013 c20 ANNE
Of all the fanfics that came after this one this by far is the greatest. Laurie1 I salute you for writing the best fanfic out of all the over 500 that came after you.
9/1/2013 c17 Kat
YES! Screw Roy!
9/1/2013 c16 Guest
Roy? Noooo...
9/1/2013 c10 Paris
Love the Shakespeare.
9/1/2013 c4 Paris
With all the stuff you had going on you're amazing at writing stories!
7/22/2013 c17 1StarLoveGCW
Well, firstly, I'd like to say that I positively LOVE David. He is awesome for getting these two together. And, also, you my dear, are very good at plot twists. This story is amazing.
3/23/2013 c1 27librarylexicon
Hello, Laurie 1!

This is to let you know that your Anne of Green Gables fanfiction, Soulmates, is featured on Anne of Green Gables Fanfiction Wiki (www . anneofgreengablesfanfiction . wikia . com). If you would like it to be taken off, please let me know via a PM, or simply tell us at Anne of Green Gables Fanfiction Wiki.

Have a good day!

Lily F. Lux (*Ginny* on Anne of Green Gables Wiki)
1/29/2013 c20 5Maddy1014
Sooooo cute! I love how you pulled everything together but David is halarious. I loved him! Good job continue writing
11/30/2012 c20 Sarah
Thank you for a truly lovely, witty story, I loved it! I think LMM would have approved!
4/21/2012 c20 12whatdotheydream
I laughed,cried, and scolded continually throughout the story! It was a beautiful story, and I'm so glad you are an Anne/Gilbert admirer, not to mention a lover of the Green Gables series in general!
665 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »