for The Lost Son

11/14/2021 c2 3renextronex
The whole reasoning for not having Aura unlocked is completely ridiculous
5/14/2021 c23 Guest
A part of me sort of wants to point out that this isn't really a RWBY fanfic anymore. It's not bad mind you but I think it would be more interesting maybe even better to see you try making an original piece or book of your own.
12/23/2020 c1 1Sasquatchae
this is wow. I could not stop my self when I started reading. looking forward to the next chapter and the rest to come
12/18/2020 c23 KharnluvKitties
glad to see you're back but i won't lie it might not have been worth like what a few months? Like keep writing but i wouldn't be opposed if you posted a little more regularly. That being said it was an interesting chapter so jaune and the gang are in remnant's version of Britain? While Blake is going to be court side for the Dark Angel to bust some White Fang skulls and Yang's getting recruited in a quasi-Hereticus squad led by Sanian, who i also figured is supposed to be like the Saint Sabbat but not really? Also you should do more lewds but it's a shame no one picked it up since it was really good.
12/18/2020 c23 2merendinoemiliano
Quite interesting chapter
12/16/2020 c22 merendinoemiliano
Quite nice chapter, merry christmas and happy new year
10/10/2020 c1 Dark Emperor Z
Sorry wrong post
10/10/2020 c2 Dark Emperor Z
Cool story.
What about world of warcraft where Jaune is Anduin Wrynn King of stormwind and high king of the Alliance leading an army in a siege
8/19/2020 c21 3Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Generation Kill?
8/5/2020 c21 2merendinoemiliano
Cool
8/5/2020 c21 Sheploo
C'mon, put more Astra Militarum vehicles on the field, do ya? Like Leman Russ, or Chimera...
7/16/2020 c1 LuckyPickl3
Nice
6/25/2020 c1 1Lighthopperhoop
Well, that was one hell of a prologue, but a good story needs a good setup.
6/20/2020 c12 3Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R
An enjoyable story.
Keep it up.

This story is a nice blend of its two source materials.
6/18/2020 c7 Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Good story so far. I hope the story lives on.
129 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »