for Highschool Skeith DXD

4/25 c2 12XenoBlaze
I know it's been some time since this was updated, but I really hope there's more to come.
This is the best .Hack crossover I've come across and I would like to see more.
From my understanding, Haseo and Ovan may be the only .Hack characters to have Epitaph Gears. While certain members of the DxD universe will get the rest.
This story is making me wanna play Last Recode again.
Please continue.
10/11/2018 c2 Guest-Questioner
Hrrmm,

Will this story be using ALL possible elements' of the dot/hack G.U game's,

and if so, How exactly will the storyline's of G.U and DxD meet in the middle?
10/11/2018 c1 Guest-Questioner
Dot/hack/sign?

Is there really no, dot/hack/G.U tag?

Thats a little disappointing.
10/10/2018 c2 sonic
I liked the chapter!1
10/10/2018 c1 2Wargame-sama
... the last part is very unnecessary TBH

i mean really Reincarnating Haseo into a devil is total BS

you know you have Issei have Epitaph and Boosted Gear instead...
10/10/2018 c2 10ultima-owner
cool
10/10/2018 c2 13foxchick1
I admit I laughed a bit at a part.
6/20/2018 c1 Travis moon
Good chapter really hope to see more and more people start shitting on how he handled the Death seen remember when you get hit In the gut you start to lose energy Also HahSeo is really strong I mean really strong So she will have trouble turning him into a member so just a reminder taking hits from the fucking guts hurts. So don’t shit on the Poor guy. PS I know you shit on me about this but this is still my apology and Elise are not killing characters to early that will only piss me off OK just bad joke it’s. (PS I know you shit on me about this but this is still my apology and Alicia are not killing characters to early that will only thing piss me off OK just at it)
3/7/2018 c1 47Ron1n
You really ought to update this fic. It's interesting to see a fic and I'd like 2 see it grow. Hope to see more of this.
2/8/2018 c1 45Gundam-Knight-Chris
You had me interested, but the moment you killed Haseo and had him serving as a Devil, you lost my interest.
2/6/2018 c1 1raigalcc
it's not everyday you'll find a .hack related fanfic nowadays lol, i'm excited for upcoming chapters lol. although, what are the odds that Asia and Atoli will be coming to Kuoh together? lol
1/3/2018 c1 Hirowolfgang
I'm interested to see what direction this goes. Originally I was wondering if Haseo had gotten used to his game body via Project X zone 2. But an epitaph gear may work. I will look on and see :3 Stay positive.
1/3/2018 c1 13foxchick1
I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE!
It is hard to find a good .Hack crossover and this is one of them
12/28/2017 c1 3Reishin Amara
Huh..you actually worked this out in a way that makes sense..congrats o.o
12/28/2017 c1 hackFan
Awesome Chapter, You did a great job inroducing the eight phases
18 Page 1 2 Next »