for Days Just Couldn't get Greener and Greener

11/25/2018 c1 Magicalrealms410
I'm more of a Joy/Sadness shipper but I must admit that this was a really cute one-shot.
12/29/2017 c1 2Tripledent
It's amazing how well you were able to get into the characters' heads in this story (is that ironic since they live in Riley's head?), especially since you were going into uncharted territory. Disgust's story just goes to show you never can really be sure of what other people think of themselves unless you ask. Nice continuity nod about Shane!
12/27/2017 c1 5Orangebird124
Wow, Svinorita! Thank you, thank you so much for writing this LemonLime one-shot for Holly! Thank you! You were able to keep Joy and Disgust in character and I really loved how you portrayed them! I'm even happy that Joy and Disgust still reminisce the Australian boy, Shane and I liked it when Joy kissed Disgust's hands and then hugged in the end! But most of all, I'm happy with how Joy comforted Disgust and became best friends.

Thank you very much for writing this for Holly and you did an amazing job writing it and thanks for helping me out with the title! :)
12/27/2017 c1 20HollyAnne1084
OMG THIS STORY IS SO CUTEEEEE! u THANK YOU SO MUCH! You have no idea how much this made my day! I appreciate it very much! :)
You portrayed these lovebirds so perfectly! Disgust may act judgmental and self-centered but she also has a soft side! I LITERALLY SQUEALED AT JOY KISSING HER HANDS, IT WAS JUST ADORABLENESS! :D
Thank you and Orangebird124 for writing such a magnificent one-shot! You both just received massive virtual hugs from me! And by the way, yes, my Fear is a girl. All of them are girls actually. I can't believe I was able to show my decision! It was the most scariest thing I've ever done! And I can't thank you enough for your support! :)
Thank you again for writing this romantic one-shot and I'll make sure I'll review Merry Emotional Christmas before I leave this site.
Have a great day, FanFiction sister! :)
~HollyAnne