for In Equal Measure

3/14 c1 mimipoppins
positively screaming this is SO GOOD bless them horny bitches in love
12/22/2020 c1 reisova
Very good
7/3/2020 c1 Pat
Super-hot! Super story :)
5/30/2020 c1 Emiliana22
The writing was so good.
1/7/2019 c1 44CharleyHarper
My phone messed my review up. Ugh.

This chapter was HOT!
1/7/2019 c1 CharleyHarper
Hot 's all I have to say.
2/20/2018 c1 Guest
I often touch myself while reading this
1/26/2018 c1 jennifer.willing
Fantastic! I've read the other reviews and all I can say is "ditto, what they said". Oh, and more please, much more.
1/11/2018 c1 Guest
So hot and intense and unique and inspiring and... I can't say anymore... I'm still mesmerized by the reading.
I want more more more more stuff from you. And I want it soon.
1/3/2018 c1 10bloomandgrow
This was so hot. I love stories where Maria recognises her power over Georg and is confident and bold. It's great that Georg let her take control and allowed himself to be vulnerable and lose control. Sizzling story.
12/31/2017 c1 7Hanzura
Ohhh, boy! *sweats*

This is one of the hottest TSOM smut that I've read, woohooooo!

Ohhh, my little baby girl and minx, Maria! She owns her Captain now. I love how she gave him a great tasting of his "Land Down Under". *winks*

Captain, ohhh, Captain! Isn't she a thrill? She actually dominated and played Georg's game... Damn!

Overall, I adore this fic and I hope you'd write some more. I'm expecting more thrilling and smexy stuff from you! This was an amazing job!
12/29/2017 c1 Guest
well, that was damn hot
12/29/2017 c1 Ladypolitik
This is a totally biased review because you're totally my bro, Zesty. I will stan you over anything. But biased or not, your writing is undeniably FANTASTIC. Let's break it down:

(1) You cut to the chase. It’s a love scene. YET somehow, along the way, you provide concise context that explain how and why we got to this point. *KISSES FINGERS LIKE A CHEF*

(2) You have Maria gently challenging Georg to let her ah, drive. It’s reminiscent of the SexyWetYelling(aka “I know you don’t but you GOT to”) scene. Right down to stunning/muting him. Rawr.

(3) The way you bookended reciprocity at the start (“When you use your mouth on me I'm practically writhing …Would you deny me this?") and finish (“She [was] suddenly shy to kiss him full on the mouth - though he had kissed her with her own taste on her lips” [CUT TO HIM GRATEFULLY KISSING HER]”) of the fic. Topped off with the perfect title (“In Equal Measure”).

(4) You retained a fun undercurrent of frank raunchiness, but also made it unusually moving and romantic. This seems like a rare approach (like, from movies to all sorts of fandom fic), especially when it’s female-on-male lovin’. So yeah, you’re awesome.

(5) The fact that you even WENT there. Maria mouthloving Georg is a very rare and thus precious fic jewel. The other few that exist are very sexy, but to my knowledge yours is the most detailed, most explicit, and as far as Im aware, the only carried out to ah, completion…I mean. Just. Thank you.

ILU BRO
12/27/2017 c1 Clare
Tssssst! Hot hot hot with a hint of playfulness between G and M. Fab! Lurvvve it.
12/29/2017 c1 33augiesannie
I don't know where to begin telling you how much I loved this. The whole idea of G having a rough, dark side that he struggles to hold back is one that my shared "other" fanfic self, HatOff, has written about extensively, and this matches and exceeds anything weve done. It's all these things:
What you suggest has already happened between them
The specific details you manage to give us, well, lavish on us, without being gross, which is really hard to do
What the experience is like for both of the
Their underlying emotional dynamic
His vulnerability afterward.
And much much more.

I definitely want more more more from you.
16 Page 1 2 Next »