FanFiction.Net
for How I became a Monsterhunter

3/18/2018 c15 842072
You updated!

Well I’m glad they’ve been succumbing to their more carnal desires.

LOTR’s quote managed to save the day (or it would have been a blood bath).

I’m sure Dandelion would love to hear her stories but would laugh if he wrote about the two of them (can you imagine considering how he writes Geralt?).

Was so happy they met up with Geralt and they got to chat.

Oh no! Is she truly deceased? And what of the vampire ripped to shreds in her room?
3/18/2018 c15 6Fuuka The Dream
OH MY... !
Ooooh, I'm so shocked ! Already my English is bad, but here I'm just unable to express myself correctly with this end. xD Nooooo, don't die Milli ! T_T
3/18/2018 c15 Marmottine
Waoh no poor Milli it is not possible! I can't believe it and wonder how you will deal with it but I am sure she is not dead! I hope she is not... :'(
Ok it is too late for real review now I'm just emotional, I'll make a real review tomorrow!
3/15/2018 c14 Marmottine
Lam...Lambert? Herm, I need help with my back too...*flies away*

Waoh, Milli's libido is like..."RELEASE THE KRACKEN!"

I guess a reference with "The knight in shining armor on top of his white horse" but can't find it, Am I right?
3/14/2018 c14 842072
Can’t say I have ever read a Lambert fic but I like it.

Her screams for help seem to be tied to the creature that emerges to kill whoever is attacking her. Wonder what they’ll do once they reach the final destination.

Update soon :-)
3/12/2018 c13 Marmottine
Ooh!
I don't want to hide that I was pretty excited to see their first time, and it happened!
It was well brought, since few chapters we could sense some tension between us.

Damn I can so understand Milli, that feeling when you cannot thinking about anything else but adult things. Good and annoying at the same time :X

Ahah it was quite cute and funny to see them shy sometimes, whereas they were going such dirty things. I like their duo, it works well. Both are not prudish and talk cash, but they still have some shyness and have feelings, even if they don't want to admit it (not sure If I'm clear!)

Now, you can guess, I am curious to see how their relationship will change, I am sure this special moment will change a lot of things :)
3/6/2018 c12 Marmottine
Hi, great to read a new chapter, and thank you for your answers as well. :)

I think I already heard once about the Wacken festival, this name sound familiar. In my country we have a metal festival too (Hellfest), it is glad to see other people liking metal.

I know Lambert is not a real dick, I saw this on the game, under his appearance of a prick he is really loyal and generous, I was affected when he told to Geralt (about Ciri) " she is one of us, we will protect her" or something like that. I really enjoyed when he told his childhood story to Geralt at Kaer Morhen, poor him. :(. I wish there was more quests with him.

I liked the part about encountering ghouls, nekkers "Every once in a while (what means at least once a day)": it was funny and so true! When I played, when I encountered them I was like "oh no, not again...*sigh*"

A good chapter, I enjoyed! :)
3/4/2018 c11 Marmottine
Hi ! Thanks for the new chapterwhat W :O: A means ?
I am a little impressed that you develop the stories as long as you write, I would not be able to dot that personallySince you ask, there is the things I would like to read nextHoe the other witchers will react seeing Milli arriving at the fortress with Lambert ? Will Milli have the occasion to come back in her world some day, and if yes, will she does it or stay ?
I'm willing to see Milli and Lambert more close, please Lambert stop being a prick and be less cold with this young women !
2/13/2018 c9 Marmottine
Thanks for the chapter, it was nice to read a new chapter!

It was good to see the wolf (the one who brought her in the Witcher's world) again, I hope we will know more about it.
Now I look forward seeing Milli fully recovered and continuing the journey with Lambert! :)
1/25/2018 c6 Fuuka The Dream
Hi, I like your fanfiction ! Sorry, it's short as message, buuuut my english is poor when I write xD
Great job !
1/24/2018 c6 Marmottine
Thank you for the update!
I liked the bathroom scene. the passage on the razor amused me, I wonder why she bothers to do that, is it just for herself? ... * whistles *
1/16/2018 c5 Marmottine
Thank you for the update.
I didn't expect to follow the same story but from his point of view this time, interesting.
1/12/2018 c4 Marmottine
Aaah that damn Lambert.
A real prick but ready to help his friends :)
Thank for the update!
1/10/2018 c3 Marmottine
I like fanfic with Lambert and I found yours interesting!
I like the fact that your character come from our word and now is on the witcher's world! Look forward to see what will happen to both of them :)
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6