for Revelations of Royalty's Past

7/15/2019 c1 Guest
This story is awesome! It would be fun to see a sequel after the show, maybe some knowing looks when they finally admit to everyone in the new world their dating! :)
7/15/2019 c1 22Biancamanda16
Jajaja muy divertido
4/9/2018 c1 Dark spirits
Like the short story would like to see where you would take it. Hope you consider continue it
4/9/2018 c1 4The Eternal Winter
Very nice and simple one-shot with plenty of fluff.

I liked Moons reasoning in her decisions and her story of overcoming Toffee and Rivers part in it all.

Not much else to say aside from the fact this is a good, solid one-shot.
12/31/2017 c1 4Gamelover41592
this was a sweet one shot
12/28/2017 c1 Guest
Cool story bro,and sorry for your loss
12/27/2017 c1 imhere4svtfoe
I was just searching for some new fanfic to read since I read most and have caught up to all the newest chapter and I am glad I found this short one shot.

It's cute in its own way and shows sides of Marco and Moon never seen before. Reminds me a bit of another fanfic called Time Lost, sort of gives you a shipping feeling (bit of flirting) between the Queen and young squire but not really just that they seem closer than one would assume.

The odd duck in the story is Tom, was he necessary? His reaction seems way too lax and he is sort of skipped in part of the story.

Star's and River's reaction is very funny and love how they expose their own jealousy.

Love the ending, such a nonchalant way to make an exit
12/27/2017 c1 Guest
This was a fun read, short but sweet.

Love the ending but would have love to seen what Moon did to them.
12/27/2017 c1 Oracle6044
Really loved this fic. Hopefully you can continue it, really great stuff!