for The Best Part

1/9/2019 c3 Guest
I was reminiscing on my childhood (Cars was one of my all-time favorites, haha) and I wanted to check out the fandom, luckily I came across this story! I’ve read Nurf’s stories too; both of you are such great writers, and I think it’s pretty cool you incorporated Ruth into it. Cars 3 was honestly so emotional for me to watch; the final chapter hit me hard. Thank you for writing such a sweet story!
1/22/2018 c3 queenlmno
Lightning really is Hud's boy. He really is. I loved it!
1/11/2018 c3 5NurfHurdur
Love it, and a little bit dead. I'm going to go spend the rest of the evening thinking how Lightning will want to know more about Ruth.
1/11/2018 c3 29AllisonReader
I love that! I love all the references you have to NurfHurdur's stories in particular Hard Enough Left, loved the call out to the boys' jail stay, and the nicking of veggies.
1/11/2018 c3 31TabbyKat405
Poor Lightning. Update soon!
1/5/2018 c2 18smile-clarenet
I always saw Smokey as a father figure, kind of how Doc treats Lightning. Brother ... yeah, that works. This is a beautifully written story, and very sweet. You've captured the emotion in it wonderfully.
1/4/2018 c2 Laura
I actually liked this a lot more than i thought i would! If you would consider it i'd love to read more chapters. :)
1/4/2018 c2 5NurfHurdur
Pretty sure I've read through this about 8 times so far and every single one of those times I get choked up over their comments on Ruth. Wow.
1/3/2018 c2 29AllisonReader
Almost everyone is, it does seem like that but I can say any different because I am too, completely obsessed. But I was completely enthralled with this, giddy the entire way through, it was very Doc. Loved the first part too. Imitation is the best form of flattery they say.
12/28/2017 c1 15Fabulous Cars Crazy Fudge
Wow. I really love the emotion in this.