for Maybe In Another Life

3/28/2020 c8 Guest
Please make a sequel I can't with all my emotions this book, and honestly all your books that I've read so far are just, uhgggg, they're all so amazing.
3/20/2020 c2 Polo9
Its pretty obvious that Beca is a ghost.
7/23/2019 c8 Ginebra 10
Great story!
Thanks for sharing it :)
7/20/2019 c2 Guest
Is Beca a ghost?
6/28/2018 c8 9OilssssssAndStuff
I'm fucking SCREAMING! I totally thought you were leading up to that ending when you revealed Beca's last name as Samuels instead of Mitchell and I'm so fucking HAPPY that you did you wrote that beautifully holy shit I am dead. Bless your soul this made me so happy you are an amazing writer oh my GOD I'm at a loss for words thank you for this
6/20/2018 c8 1horsegurl03
Damn I was jumping the gun on every odd thing but as soon as the purple flowers came out I knew. I was dreading reading the rest but the ending was great!
6/17/2018 c8 Azentra
Oooh myyyy... That was certainly an unexpected ending... Aside from the ending and Jesse being able to see Beca, most of this chapter was pretty straight forward. Loved what you did with the interaction between Jesse and Beca, (and why the hell did I not think about those flowers!?). It would be hilarious if it turned out the other Beca had a ghost friend named Chloe in the end though xD

All in all, great story like always, and I can't wait for your next one :D

6/17/2018 c7 Azentra
Whelp... That happened xD

While it's kind of weird to see Stacie as the one who's into the paranormal activity stuff, it was great to see that (this time not so subtle) Staubrey moment in there, that was definitely suoer cute :3

I am however more interested in the Jesse part, and very much not happy that the next chapter will be the last one already xD

I'm very curious as to how this is gonna end, and also very curious as to why Stacy could see Beca (and if Jesse also can...)

Questions for later I suppose, back to studying now and on to that last chapter in an hour or so :

6/17/2018 c6 Azentra
Hmmmm... So yeah, stabbing was DEFINITELY involved, but it is strange that Beca doesn't remember that...

I also find it really interesting to see how both Chad and Aubrey just reacted so... Casual, for a lack of better words xD!

I am very interested to see how the rest of this goes, even though I'm not really expecting to find a happy ending here :/

6/16/2018 c5 Azentra
Well... I don't really need a tissue... BECAUSE I FRIGGIN CALLED IT FROM THE START!

okaaaayyyy... So maybe I was wrong about the stabbing part, but that stain is definitely her blood, that is for friggin sure. I am VERY curious to see how this ends, but that will have to wait untill tomorrow, because it's once again way too late for me over here xD!

As always, amazing work and keep it up gurl!

6/16/2018 c4 Azentra
Oooohhhhh shit indeed...

This is gonna end horribly isn't it? Also, there's totally something underneath that sweather... (Besides the obvious... Hint hint ;) )

I really like what you did with the auditions as well, you inmediately gave them some great team spirit, which is always great :3

6/16/2018 c3 Azentra
So yeah, Beca DEFINITELY used to live there and is DEFINITELY a ghost, that's for sure xD!

I'm gonna guess that Jesse is gonna play a big role in this whole thing as well soon and that maybe she was hit in the head and not stabbed or something like I thought before...

We shall see I guess, I still have a couple more chapters to go in this one :D

6/15/2018 c2 Azentra
Ok, this is probably just my macabre, stressed out from school, dark and weird mind playing tricks, but the start of this chapter gave me the feeling Beca is the ghost of the real Beca, who live there in that house and got murdered (possibly by her foster parents) and that stain in the ground is her blood.

Am I seriously that crazy and did I seriously just write that? Wow... :/

Whatever it is, I'm sure it's gonna be great :P

6/15/2018 c1 Azentra
Oh myyyyy... The plot thickens... (Already xD)

This is a VERY interesting start to this story. I can't wait to read the rest! But sadly, exams next week are calling so I can't read it all at once, but oh well, at least I have something to look forward to during my breaks from the studying :D

Very nice start there, you've got Chloe and her family well defined, and with a nice cliffhanger at the end of the first chapter, I'm sure it attracted a lot of readers already :P

Az out, see you in chapter 2!
6/14/2018 c8 Lasleonas007
Very nice :) id love to read more of your work
156 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »