for My Completely Normal Parahuman: Tantric is Magic

1/12 c19 5TheBear
This was hilarious and highly entertaining! I'd really love to see where you take it next!
5/12/2020 c8 5Nonyaarb
Hahahahahahanabbaaaaa
4/26/2020 c3 Sebine
What in the fuck am I reading and where are the lesbians?
3/16/2020 c19 3Dawn Ryder113
Why isn’t there more? I’m so very sad now.
2/25/2020 c19 Iryelb
It sucks that you got ax murdered by the Fanfiction Author Serial Killer, truly tragic. I really enjoyed this story, Taylor's negative social skills and Lisa's descent into madness is really amusing. I was hoping you would touch a bit on the history a bit more, like how did Annette die if she was this powerful? What's up with Danny? Taylor apparently dropped high school before even meeting Madison and never technically triggered but we can assume she hasn't been training in magic her whole life, or else she probably wouldn't be so self-conscious about her appearance, an appearance she apparently changed to be inhumanly beautiful. Lots of questions very few answers.
12/23/2019 c19 Guest
I was afraid the climax of the battle was missing.
I was wrong.
The aftermath is missing.
And that makes me more sad then missing the climactic end of the battle.
At least I imagine it does.
In reality if the end of the battle was missing I would be missing the aftermath too.

Either way,
Thank you very much for writing this very funny story.
11/21/2019 c19 8cko2
This just wrong ones many different levels. But funny as hell. Wish you would have expanded the back story on talyors bit and the fallout after the Henrik fest is found out by the prt when the missing women show up.
10/23/2019 c8 Guest
Parian works in a sex shop, now?
9/1/2019 c19 Thermidor606
This is quite possibly the greatest Worm fic I've ever read. Which is saying something considering the content.
6/17/2019 c19 Anbu69
Love it! Please continue with this lemon-y goodness!
5/8/2019 c19 22Temporal Knight
So I totally and completely devoured this in the past few days. I know it's been a few months since you've updated but PLEASE don't abandon it! It's too hilarious and perfect to abandon it! Granted this portion does at least serve to give it semi-closure as it closes off a mini-arc, but you have so many places you can go from here. You can bring up the PRT again and the amusement when they realize that this isn't actually the original but her daughter. You can have Taylor confess that the reason Squiggles and his ilk went all hentai tentacle monster instead of of adorable fuzzy, tentacle bodyguard was because Madison somehow got one of Taylor's Mom's hairbrush's. You could have Taylor track down Coil. You could have more utterly adorable/hilarious slice-of-life with Taylor and Lisa!

Plus, I really, really, really want to see how Taylor faces off against the bigger threats! She really is like the pervy version of Eidolon except she can direct her powers so seeing her go up against something major would be awesome! (Even if that doesn't quite fit with the more funny tone of the story...Though you could always just have her defeat Scion by literally having her convince him that people are sexy and he shouldn't kill us all because then he'd be lonely and wouldn't have anyone to seduce lol!)

On a more serious note, the character portrayals of Taylor and her ambiguous disorder were awesome as was her growth and interactions with Lisa. The only issue I have with this fic is that her father might as well not exist or live in an entirely different house. With what they get up to in that basement...There's a difference between being gone for most of the day every day and just not living at home and he really seems to fall into the latter camp. Considering that extremely minor detail is my only issue here, I flat out this fic! Please continue this! And please continue the orthogonal one as well since that one was hilarious too!
5/3/2019 c3 Temporal Knight
Dear god this is hilarious! I can't believe I find this quite so entertaining but this is amazing. I can't stop reading it!
2/28/2019 c19 Tymna the Weaver
Love this story, hope you update it soon.
1/1/2019 c19 4captainwonderbuns
Oh lord I hope this gets continued at some point, it's amazing!
11/16/2018 c19 A fan
This is a great mixture of humor, plot, fluff, and PLOT. I hope you continue to update. I would love to see Sabah/Parian become a main character. I think she would fit in well with the story. There are so many bondage jokes that could be made about her power.
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »