for My Completely Normal Parahuman: Tantric is Magic

9/25/2018 c5 Suzululu4moe
So would these Japanese adults style shanenigans only happen to females or would it also happen to males n their yaoi hole? Ie clockblocker, Gallant, aegis, Armsmaster , Lung ?
9/20/2018 c4 Suzululu4moe
How did her powers not recognize panacea?

Lol the marketing strategy chat .

Lol the item . Hmm I wonder if Lisa will keep it or would Taylor repurpose it
9/20/2018 c3 Suzululu4moe
Ouch lisa’s Dating backstory. Though to be fair I knew a girl who dated a guy who looked very very much like her younger brother . Similar height , similar hair style , similar body figure , same skin tone. Similar clothes style .
9/20/2018 c2 Suzululu4moe
So that is why . I was like why is she there then I remembered chapter one n Taylor ‘s decision.

Wonder how Lisa will live her new life .
9/20/2018 c1 Suzululu4moe
her backstory was kinda similar to Naga the serpent from Slayers and mixed with Venom suit from Spider-Man .

Lol the idea of asking Danny to buy them . Well she could probably get a pre paid credit card n just order them online .

Though I wonder how she knew for sure none of those items also belonged to her dad . There are some things even straight men do if they have a dominatrix of a wife .
9/18/2018 c19 Ransworn
Update! Updatey little update how you thrill me so.
Great to see things back on track!
9/12/2018 c19 Guest
YAY NEW CHAPTER, this makes me happy :)
9/12/2018 c19 2Kaiya Azure
...life found a way indeed.
9/12/2018 c19 3Reishin Amara
In Worm you kinda have to wonder why new species aren’t littering the continent sometimes...
6/19/2018 c18 1dreaddragonknight
ok then
4/28/2018 c18 Darklion25
That last line OMG I laughed for 5 minutes straight.
4/12/2018 c18 3Reishin Amara
That ending wins the internet for today.
3/23/2018 c1 5exillion
... I'm not sure I want to read about a 15 year old nymphomanic.
2/24/2018 c18 TJG1
Taylor could possibly get rid the excess tentacle monster with death by snu-snu and get powered up at the same time.

Given Madison's ability maybe she could make stable versions of the whole fetish of living clothing, living armor, and biosuits, that provide protection and other abilities to their wearer. Also maybe make a nice tentacle version of the fictional creature called a Shmoo (Although when eaten raw maybe they could taste like abalone instead of oyster).
2/22/2018 c18 alexc123
Yay, more action with squiggles
70 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »