for Overdose

3/23/2019 c1 1LittleMagnets
Liked it. Quite a shocker but... Ooh, Flash has a heart!
1/4/2019 c1 Ma99ie5ue88
Awwwww! Ok, I need a second one where Flash is like super protective, but not his boyfriend. Just him being super protective of Peter and is changing all of his classes so that he can take care of him. I need it!
10/16/2018 c1 4SongNoFound
aaaaaw was so cool ! And refresh to see Flash getting in the good way, that's rare to read this. Sooo Flash save Peter live... got this bro4! Anyway yeaah I'm still here, and gonna read all of your fic about Avenger... but I thins this is ok for the night gonna sleep ses you next time !
10/8/2018 c1 martialartistkai
Flash is just a jealous, insecure kid. That's not ever an excuse to bully, but he's not a bad kid.
7/10/2018 c1 17Severus Draconis Potter
This was cute despit it being sad asf
6/3/2018 c1 s.mansoni
This was great! It's nice to see Flash portrayed as more than just a bully for a change. By the way, could you mark this as completed? I know lots of readers filter their searches to only see completed fics
5/23/2018 c1 Ava Simbelmyne
PERFECT! WOW, that was great! You did an amazing job, i love that Flash is nice in this one...they always seemed like they could be friends in the movie...like Flash wasn't THAT mean. Thank you for this story, I really love the plot! The Black Widow part was perfect XD
5/13/2018 c1 aihoshiduo
I love this one soooo much. The race to save Peter, protective Ned, Flash begrudgingly helping, Steve protecting everyone during Peter's episode...ugh. Everything is just perfect.
4/28/2018 c1 Ai
Ha! Wonderful.

Gotta say though, when Steve scolded Flash for bullying Peter I died of laughter.
3/13/2018 c1 3Kat Book
This one needs quite a bit more proof reading, but as per usual it is an amazing piece.
3/12/2018 c1 tarahpmalfoy
You are seriously amazing.
1/24/2018 c1 6UTBS279
this was really good.
1/7/2018 c1 Gill
Love this!
12/30/2017 c1 2Lilybelle12321
Awwwwwwww that was so cute I loved how you showed the good side of flash
12/30/2017 c1 Aurora02
Wow. I never thought I would feel sympathrtic to Flash...but here we are.
What a great story! I really, really loved it!
18 Page 1 2 Next »