for Old Friends

2/10/2018 c7 Guest
This was great! Hoping for more works like this one.
2/6/2018 c6 Pond Melody
WOW this is exciting! I'm interested in what the deal with Ethan's contact is? I'm sorry that I don't have more to say in this comment, but I'm loving this story soooo much.
1/14/2018 c3 42CrazyBeaver
This is some nailbiting stuff. So intense.
I imagine Ethan will not be happy to hear what happened to Benji... And Benji's missing again! What is going onnnnn? I need to know! Will be looking forward to updates, this is amazing so far!
1/14/2018 c3 6Pond Melody
Oh my GOD this is great. I love the way you've incorporated Julia into the story. I also love that Rachel Parker is an FBI agent in charge of a bunch of fellow, male FBI agents (even if she's not really involved in the story, I love that you did that). Thank you for blessing us with this story.
1/7/2018 c2 42CrazyBeaver
I am very intrigued about where this is going. What is up with Benji? Why didn't he tell anyone?
And I love that you re-introduced Julia here. She's great.
Looking forward to the next chapter! Very curious!
1/5/2018 c2 6Pond Melody
Whoa, I just discovered that you published this. I've read both chapters, and I am very excited to see where it goes!
1/1/2018 c1 42CrazyBeaver
This is a really intriguing start!
This fandom certainly needs more stories, particularly centered around Benji (I suppose, from reading the summary?)
I'm very curious as to where this goes, the beginning is really intense and suspenseful. I could see the whole scene playing out.
You got me hooked!