for Star Wars: A Master Returns

8/16 c1 Hades Darkstar
Please update this story.
2/24 c4 WhiteEagle1985
A great story here so far!
1/3 c4 Guest
Great story so far.
11/24/2019 c1 darthkratos24
Searched for sith stories and get this jedi story why?
11/3/2019 c4 Guest
This is awesome I can’t wait to read more
10/30/2019 c1 Emporer Bloodfire
seriously whats up with the twi'lek's ov been through a few crossovers and all of them had a twi'lek in it in some fashion.
9/15/2019 c2 N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117
The Rule about Jedi not marrying is only roughly 1,000 years old Harry was a Jedi roughly 3,000 years before THAT. So there where many Jedi who married and many Jedi Clans back then.
5/19/2019 c4 levi.hall.9279
Fascinating chapter and I am wondering how you will get Harry’s and Dooku’s fight scene; eagerly anticipating the next chapter
4/9/2019 c4 Dragonman110
Another update request.
12/26/2018 c2 46Hikari Nova
um, you do know that until the russan reformation the modern jedi code we seen in the movies became the main one and the old code became frowned upon due tot he old code allowing for relationships which led to the many jedi legacy families that tended to be among the most powerful jedi in fact i'm pretty sure that the legacy jedi from the jedi families were more powerful then even anikin the vaunted 'chosen one'
7/13/2018 c4 Laurentius Williame
Thanks for the update. I am wondering how a 3 or 4 thousand year old ship stacks up to the modern ships.
7/13/2018 c3 Laurentius Williame
Good chapter. Thanks for the update.
7/13/2018 c1 Laurentius Williame
Interesting. Looking forward to more explanations. Thanks.
4/23/2018 c1 19crocket
they could form attachments the rusian formation was 3 thousand years after revan
4/11/2018 c4 jacobmorton
Great story cant wait for next chapter
93 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »