for Star Wars: A Master Returns

3/15/2018 c4 1MastrDragn
Not too bad, keep it up!
3/5/2018 c4 4Azrael's Son
great read i like it please continue
3/5/2018 c4 1Sedure.Maikeru
This is a good story. You didn’t need the flashback with harry and Palpatine again. We just read it, you could have used that time to maybe explain Harry’s observation of what everyone is feeling. And why would Harry trust clones if he knows they are the key to killing the Jedi. I would slow the story down. Harry is made general, but he has issues with the way the order is ran. He is probably the highest ranked Jedi in the order and you could have used some scenes how he feels about them.
3/4/2018 c4 SonOfHekate
I love it, can't wait for the next chapter.
2/24/2018 c4 ClaireR89
I thoroughly enjoy this story. Can't wait for more!
2/18/2018 c4 NSRB
My question is will HK 47 came into play?
2/17/2018 c4 Percy Jackson7
Great story so far, your confrontation with Palpatine made sense you need more proof
2/16/2018 c4 AVID READER
hello,
i like it. it reads super well, careful with copying whole slabs of text in flashbacks, or in hologram recordings if you've already written them, it can be tedious to the reader.

aside from that i really like it so far,
good luck
Avid.
2/15/2018 c4 Sneg Black
Sent a PM instead of a review.
2/13/2018 c4 Uzushiogakure
Sidious sure is trying to move as fast as he possible can lol.
2/13/2018 c3 Uzushiogakure
Well this was quite informative
2/13/2018 c2 Uzushiogakure
This has been pretty good I hope Harry us able help Anakin out especially when the nightmares about Padme starts.
2/12/2018 c4 Kail990
A bit to much imho, the story has potential, but it feels a bit rushed tbh.
2/10/2018 c4 5Light Lord Cybergate
Concerning the Arc troopers. Are these part of the same clones who will turn against the Jedi once the order has been given?

Then again...It probably does not matter for as long as they are at war since during war time Harry outranks Palpatine.

Once the war is over though...well...they have to win it first.
2/10/2018 c3 Guest
I don't really get the whole point of this story. What is Harry Potter without his memories and magic? Just a label. So why use an empty space holder in this SW story besides coning people to read it and actually expect a Harry Potter story?

Next time actually really think about the consequences of your decisions.
93 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »