for Star Wars: A Master Returns

2/9/2018 c4 I Judicator
Good but Harry needs to guarantee the clones loyalty... he knows already...
2/8/2018 c4 Calebros
and yes you did... just kill the jedi order. since even Yoda can't sense if two powerfull beings unleash their power when he is at most 20-25 meters away.
2/8/2018 c4 2ArthurShade
Nice
2/8/2018 c4 2imgonnadie
Excellent chapter
2/8/2018 c3 Calebros
and you made Palpatine an idiot why exactly?
I really hope that I am not going to read anything like Yoda and the other two with him didn't feel anything of what happenef in the office.
2/8/2018 c4 Lawbringer
Hmmmm... I love the story so far! Can't wait to see more!
2/8/2018 c4 11stars90
Fantastic work! I meant to tell you with last chapter, I love what you did showing Harry's story, though I'm sorry you felt forced into doing it. I can't wait to see Harry move to confront Dooku!
2/8/2018 c4 4BROMBROS
Very interesting to see if Vader will still be born or not.
2/8/2018 c4 HowlnMadHowie
I'm guessing Asajj is still in play at this point if Ahsoka has yet to be...dealt with. But I'm hoping Harry is back before Barriss goes off the deep end. I would imagine Harry knows a means, a ritual, to help Barriss to purge out the Dark side in her. A purification ritual if you will.
2/8/2018 c4 BadReader
Not illegal to be Sith? Yeah, no. Both Jedi and Republuc seek to exterminate Sith on the spot.
2/8/2018 c2 asingh123
You know you read the power comparison of characters... And you know this is not going to be a good story...
2/8/2018 c4 DeathCrawler
seems interesting look forward the next chapters
2/8/2018 c4 starboy454
good update
2/8/2018 c4 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
will be interesting to see the plan for the clone's and the count
2/2/2018 c3 Blaze1992
Okay yes it did answer my question but left so many more.
1st Was Hermione young harry's LI? If yes is she still alive or reborn as mission?
2nd So wait he figures all the out and doesn't chop prune-faces head off?
3rd Great so that old PITA is back into play. You know I honestly can't tell which is more a PITA for plot SW sith ghosts or SG-1 ancient ghosts.
93 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »