for Star Wars: A Master Returns

2/1/2018 c3 white wolf knight 2.0
How about letting count dooku encounter Harry and the force ghost of Quigon Jin and have him repent from his ways.
2/1/2018 c3 12Isebas
Interesting, very interesting so far. I wonder how the galaxy, and the Jedi will deal with a Jedi Master of Old. How will he change them and the galaxy? Can't wait to read more.

Isebas
1/31/2018 c3 levi.hall.9279
Excellent story can’t wait for the next update
1/29/2018 c3 2imgonnadie
Excellent story so far
1/28/2018 c3 alpha
Really like ur story.
Dont know much abt this star wars story of revan..but i hope ur not building an oc character or bringing back a sith just because hero is OP
1/26/2018 c2 agnar
Then don't fucking list your fic as a goddamned HARRY POTTER crossover you moron! Make it a goddamned SW only and insert a damned OC with a new name or use Revan.

My only problem with your fic, is that you used false advertising to bring in HP fans, without actually including ANY HP content. It means I won't bother reading anything you write, it really just pisses me off.
1/24/2018 c3 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
1/24/2018 c3 AzureSoulReaper
i had hoped he would deal with the chancilor and then combine the republic and cis and build them up to deal with vitiate
1/24/2018 c2 AzureSoulReaper
different i hope he pulls the order away from the republics control
1/24/2018 c3 NightSkyWolf
Great chapter, can't wait for the next 1
1/24/2018 c3 enji-benjy
Well that was stupid. Why didn't Harry capture Palpatine? It's not like he was any threat to Harry, If this story is going to be that idiot I've lost interest.
1/24/2018 c1 Guest
crossguard lightsaber is for those who wants to chop off their own wrists. ugh, i don't know why anyone love those silly design. must be really hate to have hands to use it.
1/23/2018 c3 starboy454
another excellent update so was Harry's wife a Sith lord also
1/23/2018 c3 EP
EXCELLENT
1/23/2018 c3 4BROMBROS
Truly another great chapter.
93 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »