FanFiction.Net
for Truth Or Dare

6/15/2019 c1 13degrassian98
loved this!
1/27/2018 c1 Frankston
Definitely an interesting scene to base a fic around, I thought #3, 4 and 5 were especially strong with some great lines: especially missing Melissa for more than just sex, being drawn to Zoe because it meant no strings attached, and seeing the irony of feeling like he was "barely there" when it was with Esme. Mmm I have to admit: I'm also torn on that last part with Tristan, and Miles losing his virginity so young myself. He IS Miles though and sadly it's not unheard of especially these days so it is something I can roll with.

Keep up the nice work, I can see Miles is your favorite :) and I second the idea of seeing a fic centered on his time with Lola, I think you'd do great with that too!
1/13/2018 c1 ParisBarnes14
13 and 14 were very to young. But I like that you put despections well maby. But one of favouites one for sure
1/1/2018 c1 4OkuntinTenfeder
Well, I didnt get into this one as much, as in your other ffs. I also thought 13 was a little young and 14 might have fitted better. I liked the Zoe and Melissa part the most. Still not sure, if Esme is canon. And in the end I didnt see why Miles blamed it on himself, because Tristan actually was the one who freaked and didnt tell him, why up until this scene.
12/31/2017 c1 12drizzletomyhurricane
I liked this a lot! Your descriptions of his relationships with Zoe and Esme seemed spot-on, and the reason Miles got sent away to boarding school was quite believable. I found the age he lost his virginity a little young even for MilesI could have seen it being more like 14 or at least 13then again it *is* Miles we're talking about. I'm not at all into Triles and found Tristan's comments to him in 2x08 to be pretty unforgivable, so I couldn't quite get into the last part of the chapter, but that's just because of my personal preferences really. Overall though, great fic! Looking forward to reading more of your fics in the futureI would love to see you describe his hookup with Lola if that's something you'd be interested in writing.