FanFiction.Net
for The Ghost of Grimmauld Place

7/20/2022 c56 Supersolstice
Omg. This is amazing. Please. Keep writing…
2/6/2022 c56 Guest
I love your story, it's maybe the best fanfic I've ever read. I hope you continue to write this wonderful world you have created. you are amazing!
9/18/2021 c56 16d'elfe
She is such a force to be reckoned with ! This was monumental, and I hates James and all of them right now !
9/18/2021 c50 d'elfe
Damn... I wasn't expecting Lily to be so careless with Severus. She's going to break his heart :'(
9/18/2021 c49 d'elfe
It is so great to see Sirius, Regulus and Severus getting along properly. Such a miracle. I've read much about the marauders, but people so scarcely wander around the black family. I'm so glad.
9/18/2021 c46 d'elfe
Well, this certainly was a day !
I'm glad Severus is attired, and someone is working on his self esteem. Thank you Orion.
As for Regulus... typical of those guys that worship their mother. If he can't move past it... this is going to be difficult. Guys sometimes had to be shaken to understand.
9/17/2021 c38 d'elfe
If you've ever felt the protection and affection of your spiritual guide, you have described it perfectly. Your plot is so great, I just can't stop reading !
9/17/2021 c36 d'elfe
This was heart wrenching :'(
9/17/2021 c56 FallenSkye24
ohh god.. what have they done..
9/16/2021 c14 7ForeverTheWhiteTiger
I love all of this so much! Regulus is precious
9/16/2021 c13 ForeverTheWhiteTiger
This!
9/16/2021 c11 ForeverTheWhiteTiger
This is SO good!
9/16/2021 c24 16d'elfe
The way you tie up the plots, and all those people from hogwards is so great !
9/16/2021 c21 d'elfe
Funny how you reversed Hermione's situation. She being shunned because pureblood. And potions without Snape is just so weird :) Well done on rewriting Hogwards, this is incredible.
I hope Severus can find in Hermione someone to trust.
9/16/2021 c19 d'elfe
Ahahaha, that ending was just too great ! Minevra in catlike fury, and Severus trembling in his boots when it comes to facing her.
She's a force to be reckoned with ! And that little scottish word in the middle :D
408 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »